• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

Comic for Wednesday, May 10, 2023

You're crazy.  :-)  Seriously, Tedd has never had hair like that.  Not say they couldn't, just they haven't before.

39 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Am I crazy, or does this agent look like a Tedd form?

I did not think she looked like any cast members we've seen, but she does resemble Tedd a little bit. Given how flexible the 'form' spells have become, she could be just about anyone; Elliot could appear like this if he imagined it. But I think this is a case of the label on the box being correct.

I don't think it has to be 'or', it could be 'neither' or 'both'. Who knows, you might have a fourth option?

Biggest reason I think it's an agent or a member of the staff of the university is instead of a cast member "in disguise" is there is no reason for the cast member to do it.  Plus it's school hours so it's not the time for transformation shenanigans.  

7 hours ago, ijuin said:

I believe it is currently late February in the story?

There might have been as much as a week time skip, but yeah, still February.