• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Comic for Saturday, Jun 17, 2023

2 hours ago, mlooney said:

. . . I need to add Tedd<>Elliot the the great web of shipping, assuming it not there to start with.

Can that still be represented in ordinary 3D space?  Black Hole 6D momentun space?  Or does it need 11D String Theory quantum space?

I suspect it can be done in 3d space, however it might work best with a time element added, but I'm not quite sure how to render that web as 2d snapshot. 

38 minutes ago, ijuin said:

3D space plus a time element yields classic 4D spacetime.

I am aware of that.  It's still difficult to render in 2d

2 hours ago, ijuin said:

You’re traveling through another dimension. A dimension not only of sight and sound, but of mind.

I think the dimension I'm traveling through is out of sight, out of sound, and out of mind.

I'm not sure that the great web of shipping, with or with out a time component, is really a Twilight Zone, unless you mean Twilight Sparkle, because Friendship is Magic, so by extension  Shipping is Magic. 

19 minutes ago, mlooney said:

I'm not sure that the great web of shipping, with or with out a time component, is really a Twilight Zone, unless you mean Twilight Sparkle, because Friendship is Magic, so by extension  Shipping is Magic. 

Then why are there shipping delays, eh?