• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

NP Comic for Tuesday, Jul 11, 2023

NP Comic for Tuesday, Jul 11, 2023

Nice one, Ellen. They've unleashed something - recurring nemesis for future sessions.

I love the finger pointing. George was the instigator, and blames Rich for not stopping him. :tongue:

Rich is taking him way too seriously, though. He's messing with you, Rich.

Would have been nice to read those heiroglyphs and know which curse(s) they were unleashing.

On the bright side, the Pandora Pack could be a nifty team name.

Remember when the SOP was to blame everything on Tedd?  Rich has made significant progress if he's filling the roll of an original cast member.

3 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Would have been nice to read those heiroglyphs and know which curse(s) they were unleashing.

On the bright side, the Pandora Pack could be a nifty team name.

Remember when the SOP was to blame everything on Tedd?  Rich has made significant progress if he's filling the roll of an original cast member.

On a personal level , he's made progress in this arc, but he's still taking things too personally.

9 hours ago, ijuin said:

Whatever it was that escaped, is probably the thing that Marik (or his god) wanted to gain control of.

That's a good start for a medium to long campaign.  I suspect that this group is going to meet up regularly for gaming.  That would be good for Rich and Larry's personal growth and give Nanase a chance to get slightly better at acting.