• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

Comic for Monday, Jul 24, 2023

Comic for Monday, Jul 24, 2023

It seems weird to me that it's already July 24. It seems like only a couple of weeks ago that the new year turned 2023. That BS about time perception, time flies by as you get older, it's weirdly true. Days used to crawl when I was a kid, now they whiz by.

Edward makes a disconnected passing comment about his own being indecisive regarding the previous comic's events, resolving very little, although he does affirm that he did not have to take Tedd's toys away.

Tedd then has a dialog with Lavender, Grace reflecting his reactions, that talks about anomalies with the transformation gun and Uryuom projections. Great.

Observe the glacier, take photos, but be sure an clean up after yourself. We want to keep the environment as natural as possible for future tourists.

Edward persuaded the bosses, but we do not get details.  This means that any thing that comes up in the comic regarding Tedd & the government ( before Tedd met Arthur ) can be explained with "it's part of The Deal" with no other details needed.

. . . .

If a Uryuom projection hides a body part, that part becomes intangible.  Unless someone sees through the projection.  Then that part can be touched by the person or thing that sees the true form.

This may be the most insane application of the Quantum Observer Effect I have ever heard.  Sigh.  ( Just repeat to yourself, it's just a show, you really should relax. )

Before they let Tedd move into the University Lab, there will be an encyclopedia's worth of documents to sign.  These will include most, if not all, of the terms that had previously bound Edward but will now hit Tedd personally.  If Tedd reads the fine print, many of Edward's secrets will be laid bare.

Edward now has clearance to share at least some of these secrets.  Discussing them with Tedd may be awkward, embarrassing, or even painful.  And they don't all need to come out at dinner tonight in the comic.  But between now and when Tedd officially moves across town, Edward has a lot to tell Tedd.  It will almost certainly be better if Tedd hears them from Edward personally.