• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

NP Comic for Tuesday, Sep 26, 2023

NP Comic for Tuesday, Sep 26, 2023

Nanase is least cool when she's looking for approval as cool.

My impression is that prior to the magic change, making out with a caster and her double would have been somewhat like a twin fantasy, but knowing it was a double might sour the deal. After the change, both the caster and the double would seem mentally challenged; this does not sound appealing. Ashley is imagining something like the first scenario in her head canon.

So, did Nanase use Fox in sessions with Ellen or not? Would it enhance the situation from either point of view? Nanase might think, "Am I not enough for you on my own?" Ellen might think it is a way of Nanase distancing herself. Or it could have just happened off scene, that seems to be the EGS default.

It is noteworthy that Ashley imagined Elliot as male. I think every time they've made out in the comic, they've both been female.

3 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

It is noteworthy that Ashley imagined Elliot as male. I think every time they've made out in the comic, they've both been female.

Well, there was the kiss in the hallway, but that's not really making out as such. 

Ashley had, of course, already identified Nanase as cool.  But was often so overwhelmed that Nanase failed to read Ashley's reaction as such.

Today's comic is just another example of why Ashley is so awestruck by magic.  She has a vivid imagination and is afraid that with any access to magic she will be unable to refrain from acting out on her fantasies. 

Could Edward arrange for Ashley to get a "Ride Along" with the real Magic Cops?  If Ashley can see that there are professionals looking out for the public, protecting them from those who would abuse magic, she might be more confident in developing her own skill.  If there are people capable of stopping her, then she does not need to be continually working to stop herself. 

21 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Could Edward arrange for Ashley to get a "Ride Along" with the real Magic Cops?

It wouldn't be Edward that did that, given him not being in the chain of command for the magical cops any more.  Arthur, on the other hand, could do it and he's aware of her training with Tedd.