• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Darth Fluffy

Comic for Wednesday, Oct 11, 2023

So many questions answered here. I guess we knew that Ed was bending the rules for his kid, but just how far, and how he got away with it are new info, I think. If Tedd didn't understand his dad was in his corner before, he should now.

6 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Now might might be the time to ask if those secrets, terms & conditions that bound Edward for so long now apply to Tedd.

I think that it may be a matter now of “I can tell you now, because you are now on the Inside”, since Arthur is officially hiring Tedd and all.

7 hours ago, ijuin said:

I think that it may be a matter now of “I can tell you now, because you are now on the Inside”, since Arthur is officially hiring Tedd and all.

Bear in mind that Edward is telling Tedd this in the presence of Grace, Elliot, Nanase, and Ashley at present.

Arthur, and presumably everyone else that matters, such as the director is aware of them; this is from the incident at the warehouse with Magus; Arthur met Ashley, Elliot, and Ellen, from the tapes should know Elliot is Cheerleadra, and knew who Nanase was when Ellen asked to call her. They seem to know also that Nanase is powerful, and can fly. Also the government is aware of Grace and her family.

Regarding deporting Adrian, they don't always exercise the best judgement, go figure. I can vouch that this is realistic, in case you've missed the news for the last decade.

It seems that Edward has enough of a track record of being a bit of a loose cannon that he would be watched. Recall that Arthur was called up out of retirement to replace Edward, and Edward lost control when confronting Abraham. (It is actually odd that Abraham survived.) I don't think Edward has a lot of wiggle room.

Yet, both the director and Arthur have stated that they fundamentally trust Edward, so maybe?