• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Pharaoh RutinTutin

Story Wednesday November 08, 2023

https://www.egscomics.com/comic/layers-069 

Ashley hasn't seen Squirrel Grace yet?  Very similar to Sarah's reaction.

. . . . . 

Is Tedd upset because no thought was given to asking Ellen if her "Second Life" memories might have relevant information?

Or is Ellen surprised that her "Second Life" memories have relevant information?

I think we can safely assume that the Chibi Stares will continue uninterrupted for the next two weeks. 

2 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

https://www.egscomics.com/comic/layers-069 

Ashley hasn't seen Squirrel Grace yet?  Very similar to Sarah's reaction.

. . . . . 

Is Tedd upset because no thought was given to asking Ellen if her "Second Life" memories might have relevant information?

Or is Ellen surprised that her "Second Life" memories have relevant information?

I think we can safely assume that the Chibi Stares will continue uninterrupted for the next two weeks.

I recall Grace shrinking down to sit with Ashley when she was shrunk at the party. Perhaps this is the first time Ashley has seen Grace shrink while she (Ashley) remained full size.

I find it odd that Ellen's news is news. It seemed evident that Lavender chose her appearance.

I don't think Tedd is upset. I'm seeing him as stunned because he was blindsided. Ellen does not talk in detail about her 2nd life - to the point where she is also getting fuzzy on the details.

I wonder how real it was. Was it a shared dream, or was it an actual life in another universe that she was remembering?

Ellen might be somewhat surprised that her memories are relevant. OTOH, I think she should have been genre savvy enough to know that they'd be relevant, and she should know that she was given the nose beep because it would be helpful in sorting herself out. Maybe she should be a little skeptical in the sense 'Does this actually apply?'.

Kevin is puzzled by Ashley's behavior. This means he can sense that she is holding Grace.  Does he see an image of this, or is he sensing what they are doing by sensing their thoughts, of is he aware of the movement of mass, or . . . ?

The commentary says, "Kevin understands very few of Ashley's interests.". I think that Kevin's lack of understanding and therefore empathy is a hindrance to performing his function properly. Also, why is he 'politely inclined' if he is not saying anything? Inclined from what, if vertical is not the default, and he should be in default, no?