• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Pharaoh RutinTutin

NP Saturday November 25, 2023

I find the 'basic fox' is more taxing to be odd; adding features makes it less so? I think the reason is Nerfs applied to fox save caster attention. The chart does not really address this, but earlier comics did.

As I understand it, just casting "fox" splits the "brain power" between both Nanase and Fox.  It's when Nanase concentrates on 1) Giving Fox a task and 2) Keeping Nanase's brain power that works like before.  I suspect that it actually uses more magic "points" to cast a directed version of Fox.

4 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Just had a vision of a  Fox colour guard folding flags at funerals.

For funerals it only takes 2.

7 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

If Fox is summoned to fold clothes, is Nanase's ability to fold clothes diminished while Fox persists?

Does Nanase care?

7 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

If Fox learns a better way to fold, is that knowledge shared with Nanase when unsummoned?

Fox can apparently learn, she learned to fold laundry people weren't wearing. I don't get the impression she would be particularly creative in her assigned chores, though.