• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

Comic for Monday, Dec 4, 2023

Comic for Monday, Dec 4, 2023

"Change? Spare some change?"

"Yes. I'll be graduating and will no longer attend high school. My routine will be disrupted."

"Thank you."

Last comic, Susan spoke of graduation in the recent past. This comic, it is in the near future. Is this a glitch in Dan?

Commentary:

All gerbils take up space, albeit not as much as we do. Fictitious gerbils in a comic take up very little space, especially when briefly described, not pictured, even with many copies of the comic. Also very little space in Susan's neural circuitry.

Russians have launched actual gerbils into actual space. So space gerbils were a real thing, briefly (12 days). They were not recovered. (The US needs up up its game in the gerbil race!)

Spelljammer has giant space hamsters (as a means of propulsion) and miniature giant space hamsters (pictured are the sabertooth space hamster and the fire breathing space hamster).

1 hour ago, Amiable Dorsai said:

We know their all improbably going to the same college, what do you think, dorms, frats, or commuters?

They are townies, they can save a lot by commuting. Elliot's parents have two going at the same time, bigger savings, Edward has two as well, although the government might cover either or both. Nanase's mom would probably want her to commute to lessen the potential for distraction.

I could see Susan's mom springing for a dorm. She might want to give Susan a broader social experience, and she apparently has the cash.

They already have their own social group. They don't seem like prime fraternity/sorority material.

I wonder if some of the outliers will be going out of state? Lucy? Rhoda?

The main crew could conceivably rent or buy their own group house near campus.

16 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

The main crew could conceivably rent or buy their own group house near campus

There is a fair amount of fanfic based on this idea.