• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

NP Comic for Thursday, Dec 7, 2023

Tedd is shocked that Ashley threw Kevin the Insulting Stick at the golem. I'm shocked that Kevin made it back.

Tedd seems to see Kevin as a bit of an oracle, so is presumably learning from Kevin. Kevin is designed by Arthur to instruct new agents, as such has a reflection of Arthur's knowledge. To me this says Tedd could do with some magic instruction from someone who could guide him <sarcasm mode> . . . if only there were such a person available </sarcasm mode>.

1 hour ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Tedd is shocked that Ashley threw Kevin the Insulting Stick at the golem. I'm shocked that Kevin made it back.

Tedd seems to see Kevin as a bit of an oracle, so is presumably learning from Kevin. Kevin is designed by Arthur to instruct new agents, as such has a reflection of Arthur's knowledge. To me this says Tedd could do with some magic instruction from someone who could guide him <sarcasm mode> . . . if only there were such a person available </sarcasm mode>.

Pandora/Hope is coming back.  Maybe she can help guide him.

Just now, mlooney said:

His dad doesn't really have all that much experience with seers.  Arthur would be the best mentor for  Tedd. 

And Arthur probably plans on doing so once Tedd is fully brought into the fold. In the meantime, a teacher who was created by Arthur will do as a substitute.

4 hours ago, ijuin said:

And Arthur probably plans on doing so once Tedd is fully brought into the fold. In the meantime, a teacher who was created by Arthur will do as a substitute.

Kevin was made to be a training aid for new agents. As rare as seers are, it seems unlikely that he would have been given the specific ability to train them. Seems like Arthur could have, though, so it might happen.

There were only five Awakened Seers in the entire world as of January of the current year in-story, so Arthur almost certainly had never met one prior to Tedd Awakening. Indeed, according to the Will of Magic, it is a rarity for more than two to be alive at the same time.

58 minutes ago, ijuin said:

There were only five Awakened Seers in the entire world as of January of the current year in-story, so Arthur almost certainly had never met one prior to Tedd Awakening. Indeed, according to the Will of Magic, it is a rarity for more than two to be alive at the same time.

with population growth, the number available at any time should slowly increase. If three is a current exceptional time, two might be a new norm.