• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

NP Comic for Saturday, Jan 6, 2024

Beefy Fox is beefy. Her full name is Flor Jaque Fox, because she can bench press a Buick.

It is weird and a little threatening how Fox is measuring Nanase, like she's thinking, "If I take her out, I'm the real one."

5 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

I am filing this experiment result under "Flair For The Dramatic" and suggesting Tedd makes a wand of this version for the next time Edward argues with AD Liefeld.

This form is still not as "beefy" as the AD.

Anybody notice that de-muscled Nanase is slightly shorter than default Nanase? It seems as though she got a minor height boost from Magic, like Susan has. I would estimate her now as just above five feet (vs. five feet four as her regular height).

Yeah, her height in panel one is higher than panel 2.  Plus Beefy!Nanase is holding her had over Prime:Nanase possibly wondering why

5 hours ago, ijuin said:

Anybody notice that de-muscled Nanase is slightly shorter than default Nanase? It seems as though she got a minor height boost from Magic, like Susan has. I would estimate her now as just above five feet (vs. five feet four as her regular height).

I thought she combined both modifications, short and less strength.

14 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Me too. Of course Short!Nanase doesn't look all that weak, 

16 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Bad experimental design, if so. Usually you want to change one variable at a time.

2 hours ago, mlooney said:

Me too. Of course Short!Nanase doesn't look all that weak, 

It’s all relative. This version of Nanase probably has the strength of a petite girl who does martial arts but has no magical boost, so still a bit stronger than Ashley but slightly weaker than burnt-out Nanase was.

1 hour ago, Amiable Dorsai said:

Usually you want to change one variable at a time

Despite the pretext of a Scientific investigation, Nanase is treating learning the "Swap" technique as a game or toy at this point.

Eventually she may behave like a useful test subject for Tedd.  But for now?  If the house of Edward Verres has a swimming pool, Nanase will be swapping Fox's legs for a mermaid tail. 

11 hours ago, Amiable Dorsai said:

Bad experimental design, if so. Usually you want to change one variable at a time.

She is in effect doing that, since she already tried short. Varying one more variable, strength.

4 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

She is in effect doing that, since she already tried short. Varying one more variable, strength.

But she shrank as she cast the spell, and seems surprised be that. I don't believe that she expected that to happenijuin's idea that magic was making her taller until she channeled it into something else seems like a good one.