• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!

Just got off the bus almost two miles short of my destination.  

Another passenger shot himself.

Despite the suicide attempt, he walked off the bus by himself, waited at the bus stop and talked to the responding police and paramedics.

Although he left in an ambulance, his injuries will need an oral surgeon more than an ER.

And even though I didn't see any, I'm pretty sure drugs were involved.  

Not sure what to make of all this.  I just needed to say something to someone.

Thank you

I am demented. Tragic circumstances, near tragic outcome, and my thought is, "How the Hell do you miss a target that close?"

Also, and apologies if this belongs on the political thread, but why does it take less to own a gun than to drive a car?

5 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Also, and apologies if this belongs on the political thread, but why does it take less to own a gun than to drive a car?

Some guns cost less than even a banger used car.

14 minutes ago, mlooney said:

Some guns cost less than even a banger used car.

I was thinking in terms of needing to take a test at the DMV to show I am competent. Gun ownership has little in that regard, in the US. Concealed Carry Permit is the closest thing.