• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Scotty

Pinup: Saturday January 21, 2017

https://www.patreon.com/posts/single-belated-7844714

Was actually expecting more of a full body shot like the Catgirl Rhoda pinup with the ribbon wrapping around the sensitive parts, mainly because the suggestion called for "Stacked tall Rhoda" and this doesn't show the "tall" part.

Rhoda's expression is great though, it's like she's saying "Time to open your present, Catalina."

53 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Was actually expecting more of a full body shot like the Catgirl Rhoda pinup with the ribbon wrapping around the sensitive parts, mainly because the suggestion called for "Stacked tall Rhoda" and this doesn't show the "tall" part.

And IS this stacked tall Rhoda or another pinup? (Oh wait, it says "single" ...)

I would prefer full body shot as well, but maybe Dan though Rhoda doesn't have enough ribbon.

Also, I would prefer if Dan would seriously answer which of those pinups are canon. Although this looks pretty canon to me ...

7 hours ago, hkmaly said:

And IS this stacked tall Rhoda or another pinup? (Oh wait, it says "single" ...)

Yeah, it's the "Stacked tall Rhoda, wearing only a gift bow" suggestion.

7 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Also, I would prefer if Dan would seriously answer which of those pinups are canon. Although this looks pretty canon to me ...

Dan did tease that it was a spoiler that Catalina could turn other people into cat girls, and it is canon that Rhoda can make herself stacked and tall, and while we have canon evidence that Rhoda wanted to wait for the right moment to have nudity in the relationship, considering Escape from the Mall is two months from Christmas, that's plenty of time for Rhoda to become comfortable with the idea of being more intimate with Catalina, right?

8 hours ago, Scotty said:

Dan did tease that it was a spoiler that Catalina could turn other people into cat girls, and it is canon that Rhoda can make herself stacked and tall, and while we have canon evidence that Rhoda wanted to wait for the right moment to have nudity in the relationship, considering Escape from the Mall is two months from Christmas, that's plenty of time for Rhoda to become comfortable with the idea of being more intimate with Catalina, right?

Catalina's comment about lesbians making out in dressing rooms means they definitely got more intimate, only question is if it already includes nudity ... but I would assume yes as well.

Heebie jeebie, even though it is a December pin-up, the Christmas feeling should not linger by this moment in time.

Yup, no credibility on the "tall" part.

Just in general, other than the Susan and Sarah touching pinup1, and to a lesser degree the male to female Justin series, this set of pinups has been not all that good, in my arrogant opinion.2

1Was the Rhoda cat girl this month or last?  If this month add it to the "good" list.

2No, I don't have humble opinions.

[edit] Forgot about the "one person" pinup that was really a 3 person pin up.  Add that to the good list.

Just now, mlooney said:

this set of pinups has been not all that good, in my arrogant opinion.2

I do seem to recall you pushing for these pinups to win. In the case of Amanda and Rhoda especially, I'm not actually sure what else you could have expected.

Just now, mlooney said:

1Was the Rhoda cat girl this month or last?  If this month add it to the "good" list.

That was for November's pinup set, so it's with Sarah and Susan's touch practice, Sarah experimenting with her simulation spell, and MV5 to FV5 Justin.

So far for December's we have Amanda and Rhoda testing Rhoda's abilities, and Stacked Rhoda with Ribbon. The only other pinup that will be guaranteed to have over-exaggerated bosoms would be the sequence of Ashley drinking a pint mug of tea. 80's workout Ashley and Sarah and Tedd genderswapped should be pretty tame. No guarantees about Dan's choices though I think we might be seeing some Ashley+Susan action based on patreon polls back in December which might be good and very non-canon.

Just now, mlooney said:

Yes, I was.  The execution didn't match what I had in mind.  Good idea, meh final result.

While I'm not a big fan of how Rhoda looked in it either, the pinup was "Amanda and Rhoda testing out the full range of Rhoda's size alteration abilities" so someone having greatly enlarged breasts would have been expected right?

Of all the body parts to resize on their own, the breasts would be the easiest and least...well...I'd like to remind everyone about how freakishly large the gang's hands looked once upon a time. ;)