• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!

1 hour ago, mlooney said:

Looks like Explorer the Weather-cat was wrong. We have a 90% chance of thunderstorm with in the hour. I think I hear far off thunder right now.

UPDATE:  After a loud thunder clap Explorer jumped off the resting box and got up on the desk, then jumped into my lap.  After a few minutes she returned to the book case.  Seems she not fully over her fear of thunder, but she is getting better about it.

On 6/4/2020 at 5:26 AM, mlooney said:

Looks like Explorer the Weather-cat was wrong. We have a 90% chance of thunderstorm with in the hour. I think I hear far off thunder right now.

Time to recalibrate the cat.

3 minutes ago, ProfessorTomoe said:

I have something that can help with that.

https://leejackson1.bandcamp.com/album/calibrations

Once I'm back on my download machine I'll get that as well.  Not sure what Explorers musical tastes are, unlike Susan, who was into classical and heavy metal.

It's hot and humid today, with a 40% chance of a thunderstorm around midnight.  Explorer the Cat isn't acting like there was a storm coming, but she didn't act like that until it hit last time, so I'm taking her actions with a grain of salt.

On 6/8/2020 at 9:44 AM, mlooney said:

It's hot and humid today, with a 40% chance of a thunderstorm around midnight.  Explorer the Cat isn't acting like there was a storm coming, but she didn't act like that until it hit last time, so I'm taking her actions with a grain of salt.

No thunderstorm, still hot and humid.  Explorer is shedding like crazy.