• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

Comic for Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Comic for Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Momma bear mode activated!

But still so messed up. No acknowledgement or awareness of the anxiety that Diane's avoidance was causing (except by Noah), and he did indeed relieve that.

Diane in the last panel makes even less sense. She has no idea who Noah is nor what his motives are. She needs to chill a bunch.

Meh, whatever happens to them at this point, they have earned it. 

Dang, man. Lucy is jacked. I'm talking Natalie Portman in Love and Thunder level jacked.

Plus, she's...er, "Nanase-sized" in other areas, if you catch my meaning.

Are we sure she doesn't have magic, too?

7 hours ago, Illjwamh said:

Dang, man. Lucy is jacked. I'm talking Natalie Portman in Love and Thunder level jacked.

She is dressed for the part. Needs the hammer, though.

She looks more like Xena.

Plus, she's...er, "Nanase-sized" in other areas, if you catch my meaning.

She's bigger than Nanase. Most women don't have boobs that big until they have kids. 

Are we sure she doesn't have magic, too?

I don't think her two are magic, she's had them all along. Well, not EGS kind of fantasy magic, I mean.

Odd couple, Diane's one of the smallest chested. of the cast.

Hmm, Gabriella was also a bard ...

39 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

If that was your plan, Noah, it worked.  But you are now the biggest target in Illinois after Soldier Field.

Noah proving, once again, that he has no sense of self preservation. 

59 minutes ago, mlooney said:

Noah proving, once again, that he has no sense of self preservation. 

Well, speculation is that he is, like grace, not fully human, which might be relevant. But from what we've seen in the past, he seems capable of handling the physical aspects of the threat, so self preservation might not even be on the table. He seems to suck at relationships, though. But, quoting the alleged 'crazy person' many comics ago, "he has a good heart" - he means well. He's not trying to hurt Diane, nor Lucy.

7 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

But, quoting the alleged 'crazy person' many comics ago, "he has a good heart" - he means well. He's not trying to hurt Diane, nor Lucy.

True.  However the way he went about it was a poor choice regardless.

5 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

She is dressed for the part. Needs the hammer, though.

She looks more like Xena.

Dan has stated that he chose some of Lucy’s outfits in order to make her look like Lucy Lawless.

9 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

She's bigger than Nanase. Most women don't have boobs that big until they have kids. 

I wasn't being literal. I was drawing a deliberate comparison as a way of alluding to the theory about Nanase's magic being the reason hers are as big as they are.

8 minutes ago, Illjwamh said:

I wasn't being literal. I was drawing a deliberate comparison as a way of alluding to the theory about Nanase's magic being the reason hers are as big as they are.

They are, of course, useful in boobiemancy mind control magic.