• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

Sketchbook Comic for Monday, Sep 11, 2023

9 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Sketchbook Comic for Monday, Sep 11, 2023

The faces don't normally seem dissimilar, but there must be subtle cues, because there all look like Elliot transformed.

I thought that was the point of clone forms, they should all look like Elliot.  I was thinking that this is Elliot's magic, but they don't currently have a "change other" spell so it's either TF gun or wand based.

2 hours ago, mlooney said:

I thought that was the point of clone forms, they should all look like Elliot.  I was thinking that this is Elliot's magic, but they don't currently have a "change other" spell so it's either TF gun or wand based.

I meant at a more meta level - the faces so not look that different with Dan's art style, but these four jump out as 'Elliot' so there must be something about the shape that gives it away. These four distinctly resemble Elliot.