• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Howitzer

Pinup: Saturday, July 2, 2016 (Gracelyn Stretching)

Is her right leg longer than her left?

Or does the right sock just not get as close to the knee as the left?

Are uneven legs a side effect of the applicable transformation tech?

Or did she just grab a mismatched pair of socks?

2 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Is her right leg longer than her left?

Looks fine to me. Maybe her right knee is pointing towards the camera a bit, causing some foreshortening?

Gracelyn, huh? Nice to see her again. She looks really good.

9 hours ago, mlooney said:

That is some what more muscular than I imagined Gracelyn as being.

Remember, Elliot is a shapeshifter. Gracelyn can look like whatever she wants.

12 minutes ago, Stature said:

Worst thing to happen while stretching is overstretched quadriceps/gastrocnemius. True story.

Back when I was in the army and did physical training every day, most PT instructors though the best stretching was a couple of dozen jumping jacks followed by 20 or so push ups.  One I had in Germany would put your ass on extra duty if he saw you doing any sort of stretching before hand.  Staff sergeant Lewis was a bit of an ass and the power to assign extra duty went to his head.  He once gave the whole of the MP guard platoon two days for "showing fake enthusiasm" for a three mile run.  Then a week later gave them one day for booing before a mile and half run.

23 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

14 hours ago, SeriousJupiter said:
On 7/3/2016 at 5:29 PM, mlooney said:

That is some what more muscular than I imagined Gracelyn as being.

Remember, Elliot is a shapeshifter. Gracelyn can look like whatever she wants.

More like "whatever he imagines looking as". Remember, imagining staying same height is harder that it seems.

I totally think Elliot ended up with uneven socks because he didn't concentrated on them having same length.

I was under the impression that once Elliot used a custom morph for the first time, it was a lot easier to do again after, Gracelyn originally happened because he was thinking about both Grace and Ellen while trying to keep himself from transforming, but was apparently able to reuse it easily later to show Grace, Ellen and Tedd. The times that he had issues with his morphs not working as intended was when he tried tweaking them, like when he was trying to come up with a standard morph that didn't look like Ellen, he'd focus on too many variables like height, face shape, bust size, hair and eye colour, etc, and usually ended up overdoing one of them. Once Elliot settled on what he wanted, he just saved the template as it were.

3 hours ago, Scotty said:

I was under the impression that once Elliot used a custom morph for the first time, it was a lot easier to do again after, Gracelyn originally happened because he was thinking about both Grace and Ellen while trying to keep himself from transforming, but was apparently able to reuse it easily later to show Grace, Ellen and Tedd. The times that he had issues with his morphs not working as intended was when he tried tweaking them, like when he was trying to come up with a standard morph that didn't look like Ellen, he'd focus on too many variables like height, face shape, bust size, hair and eye colour, etc, and usually ended up overdoing one of them. Once Elliot settled on what he wanted, he just saved the template as it were.

Well, he might've been trying to alter Gracelyn by changing her clothes, instead of changing into Gracelyn as saved (in school uniform or more likely with no clothing change) and then changing clothes in old-fashioned way.

1 hour ago, hkmaly said:

Well, he might've been trying to alter Gracelyn by changing her clothes, instead of changing into Gracelyn as saved (in school uniform or more likely with no clothing change) and then changing clothes in old-fashioned way.

If it's just the one sock that looks smaller, it could easily be explained as having been pulled down a bit when Gracelyn grabbed her ankle for the stretch.