• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
HarJIT

Last Post Wins

Umm, what just happened? I don't feel so-o-o-o goo-oo-oo-d-d-d-d

*Error: Universe.exe is corrupt. Please restore a backup*

1 hour ago, Stature said:

TARDIS is tardy.

Blow her up, and the Thirteenth Doctor too!

That would only make him stronger and more awesome.  :-)

Seriously, after the last season, between his scene with Bonnie at the end of the Zygon episode, and spending a whole episode confronting fear itself and literally punching his way through a diamond wall, I hope like hell they don't waste such an amazing actor by letting him go after only three years.  Pertwee was four years and Baker seven!  It's so great to see a Doctor who carries the weight of his years, and an actor who can do subtle as well as broad, often both at once!

the email appears to be an error report listing every particle in existence as 'not found' during every nanosecond of recorded time, past present, and future.

the email is so big that the computer explodes into a new universe.

*I take your reality and substitute it with my own*

Wait, what's the meaning of life, the universe and everything again? I can't seem to find it anymore...