• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
HarJIT

Last Post Wins

*chucks a bunch of magic cue balls onto the table*

We're changing games. This is now ping pong, and multiball is now active.

You spontaneously turned into a marshmallow about two pages back.

Otherwise, no, you didn't miss anything important.

Yeah, not really. You turned to a Marshmallow, a few of us were watching your marshmallow self consume the win, and the win got hit by a sentient boat.

Speaking of... 

*finds a random Fiat 500 Abath*

Maintaining pursuit!

*commandeers aforementioned car and takes off after Boaty McBoatface in it while playing ridiculous music*

Great choice of musical accompaniment.

*plays along on a harpsichord, albeit terribly off-key*

*Drives at break-neck speed*
*hears bad harpsichord playing*
...the world is that noise... 
*hears didgeridoo*
...abwha?
*someone says "Scooby-Dooby-Doo!"*
...OK, what?
*hears someone say "Jinkies!"*

OK that's-

*sees Arcanimus, Zorua, Stature, and Prof. Tomoe's persons somehow crammed into the back seats*

*exasperated* HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE?! THIS CAR IS BARELY MEANT FOR MORE THAN 5 PEOPLE, AND SOMEHOW YOU'VE STUFFED YOURSELVES INTO THIS MICROSCOPIC VEHICULAR SPACE LIKE SARDINES IN A CAN! I WAS NOT MADE AWARE, THAT THIS VEHICLE WAS DIRECTLY LINKED TO A HAMMERSPACE LOCATION! WOAH-*barely avoids boulder*

Well, I'm glad this thing still handles relatively well all things considered. Also, Zorua, pleased to meet you again... sort off... I know you from somewhere but I can't quite tell from where. Oh... where's Leslie et al? And please don't bring them inside, we're already cramped as it IS- *barely avoids another boulder*

*perplexed*

*lowers window and hands OzLion's person a pair of high adhesive gloves, and matching pair of equally adhesive knee pads*

If you insist on staying up there I would suggest you at least wear these, where we're going you're gonna want to stick around.

Wait, since when was I in the car? Help! I've been kitnapped!

5 hours ago, Red Regent said:

Well, I'm glad this thing still handles relatively well all things considered. Also, Zorua, pleased to meet you again... sort off... I know you from somewhere but I can't quite tell from where. Oh... where's Leslie et al? And please don't bring them inside, we're already cramped as it IS- *barely avoids another boulder*

I remember. We met in the old forum's intro threads. You gave me a "summon intergalactic fleet to glass the place" button. I don't have it anymore--nobody has any of their old intro thread stuff; they went bye bye in the Crash. And then we took over this thread's predecessor for a month or two RP-ing about space stuff. As for Leslie and co., I'm kinda going through a nearly two-year-long writer's block slash procrastination slash motivation deficiency right now, so they haven'd done anything period in a while. Need to work on that. I also doubt I'm gonna do any RP-type stuff on the new forums, so they're not likely to show up here.

"Says you. Get in." *Leslie pulls up in a flying DeLorean*

Heh, "stick around". That's a good one.

*dons the gloves, and wears the knee pads like sandals, car-surfing on the roof*

*rummages around in my pockets for a moment, before handing OzLionHeart a pair of goggles*

*sees the DeLorean off to his side*

Well aren't you a sight for sore eyes? *salutes*

Fam, let me get the sun-roof down for you. *sunroof opens, allowing him to slip out while Oz continues to surf the car topside*

*Michael J Fox plop in from an interdimentional PlotHole on the shotgun seat, whom, after initial their initial confusion, spots the flying DeLorean to his left*

...you're not going to sue, are you? Wait, yours time-traveled, theirs is just flying... so does that mean...

*attention snaps back on to the ensuing chase as he spots the rogue porpoising boat falling in the general direction of the coastline about 5 kilometers (or ~3 miles for you Imperial folk) away*

Well as evidenced by our suing content creator next to us I can basically rename this car the PlotMobile for how it's been doing all of this... so I wonder if...

*spots a conveniently placed ramp*

...people aboard this car speak your mind in the next few seconds because I am TOTALLY going to jump that ramp if nobody objects!

Addendum: Question, which is a better name for a plot-convenient hokey little car like what we have right now? The Plotmobile or the Grand Arseny? (A reference to Arsene Lupin, both the first and the third)