• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
CritterKeeper

What are you bookmarking?

What web pages have you bookmarked lately?  Stuff you think will be useful later, things that made you laugh or think (or both), comics you intend to archive-trawl later, whatever!

Here's one I intend to find the time to go visit: http://chicagomodelcity.org

And here's one that matched up perfectly with my cat's antics (see Happy thread): http://www.gocomics.com/frazz/2009/10/11

Y'all really don't want to know what I'm book marking.  The ones on my bookmark bar are harmless.  Here, TvTropes and gmail.  An hand full of comics in their own folder.  Then the weird or scary stuff.

1 hour ago, mlooney said:

Y'all really don't want to know what I'm book marking.  The ones on my bookmark bar are harmless.  Here, TvTropes and gmail.  An hand full of comics in their own folder.  Then the weird or scary stuff.

Definitely agreeing on the weird stuff; I've got papers on Discourse Analysis, a Dota thesis, some game-related bookmarks, image sources (some OK, some not so much), and so on. 

2 hours ago, Scotty said:

Now your forum title makes sense.

To include the (_|_) part, which had me a bit confused for a while.

Also, possible pinup option. Say, Mall Elliot or just normal Ashley as Aphrodite Kallipygos
I'll bet money1 that

1. Dan will have to look that up
  2. And he will not draw any of his female character literally showing her ass.

1Or what ever it is we used to use to bet with on the old forum

On 10/7/2016 at 11:22 PM, ijuin said:

What sort of fanfic?

Ashes of the Past. Best Pokemon fanfic I've ever read. Certainly better than the canon anime, especially the low point of Best Wishes.

XY anime was much better than BW, even with Ash losing the finals, still a bit cranky about that after they hyped us up so much.