• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Tom Sewell

Story Monday, January 27, 2020

2 hours ago, Scotty said:

And here's the link, https://egscomics.com/comic/party-114

Took me a bit to realize that the reason for making her shorter before shrinking was that the "squishing" principle would give her some curves,  at least in the hips.

Which may or may not be what she was looking for when she wanted "extra curves".

29 minutes ago, mlooney said:

Which may or may not be what she was looking for when she wanted "extra curves".

She said...or rather thought to herself "extra curves later." so she's resigned to taking what she can get now, not ideal for her, but better than nothing.

52 minutes ago, Scotty said:

She said...or rather thought to herself "extra curves later." so she's resigned to taking what she can get now, not ideal for her, but better than nothing.

No, I meant the squishing effect.   They, at least for Susan, result in a bigger butt than normal.  See Playing with Dolls for more info.

Just now, mlooney said:

No, I meant the squishing effect.   They, at least for Susan, result in a bigger butt than normal.  See Playing with Dolls for more info.

The thing about that is, Susan ended up Rhoda's height,  effectively dropping 9 inches in comparison to Sarah's 5, the squish effect would be more pronounced on Susan.

1 hour ago, Scotty said:

The thing about that is, Susan ended up Rhoda's height,  effectively dropping 9 inches in comparison to Sarah's 5, the squish effect would be more pronounced on Susan.

True, but if it was applied to her 100% bigger size that would be even more pronounced than even Susan's 9 inch squash.

4 hours ago, mlooney said:

True, but if it was applied to her 100% bigger size that would be even more pronounced than even Susan's 9 inch squash.

I think what the comic was trying to get across was that it wouldn't be possible to simply reduce Sarah's height from 6'8" to like 5'11" (9 inches) and then shrink because the shrink would just cancel the original growth and Sarah's proportions might become really skewed.

I asked Dan (on discord) if there'd be any difference and he said "Unless inspiration struck, it would all be proportional."

On 01/27/2020 at 3:51 PM, Scotty said:
On 01/27/2020 at 2:25 PM, mlooney said:

I think that it means that Sarah either didn't realized that squishing could give her extra curves proportionally, or though it wouldn't be enough.

On 01/28/2020 at 0:12 AM, Scotty said:
On 01/27/2020 at 7:27 PM, mlooney said:

I think what the comic was trying to get across was that it wouldn't be possible to simply reduce Sarah's height from 6'8" to like 5'11" (9 inches) and then shrink because the shrink would just cancel the original growth and Sarah's proportions might become really skewed.

I asked Dan (on discord) if there'd be any difference and he said "Unless inspiration struck, it would all be proportional."

The point Tedd is making is that the shrink would cancel BOTH spells - because growth is inverse and the height change would be on top of it.

On 01/28/2020 at 3:24 PM, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Is there a way that people could cast a number of spells on themselves that would have a net result of leaving that person appearing relatively normal, but through the process of stack priority, would act as ablative armor?

That's good question, because the spells they are currently using wouldn't do that, but it might be possible with some modification ... hmmm ... waaait ... actually you can probably do it with clone spell.

Transform the person with several enchantments, using clone spell with their normal form after each one. Then any inverse spell to ANY of the enchantment used would undo the enchantment and everything on top of it, leaving one of the previous clone spells on top.
... I suspect there are still more reliable ways how to protect person from enchantments.

1 minute ago, hkmaly said:

I think that it means that Sarah either didn't realized that squishing could give her extra curves proportionally, or though it wouldn't be enough.

I feel like I should remind you that Tedd and Sarah have seen each other naked many times doing morphs like what Susan and Nanase used, which is the same as the height change Sarah just got before shrinking, makes me think she's done this a few times already.

4 minutes ago, Scotty said:
13 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

I feel like I should remind you that Tedd and Sarah have seen each other naked many times doing morphs like what Susan and Nanase used, which is the same as the height change Sarah just got before shrinking, makes me think she's done this a few times already.

Which is why I said "realized" instead of "know". She totally should know that, but maybe didn't realized it just now.

Or the second option. Which is even more likely considering that the extra curves she's after might be specifically boobs and not hips.

1 hour ago, Scotty said:

That was before the change of not change of magic.  Clothing changes are acting different now.

1 hour ago, hkmaly said:

Which is why I said "realized" instead of "know". She totally should know that, but maybe didn't realized it just now.

Or the second option. Which is even more likely considering that the extra curves she's after might be specifically boobs and not hips.

She does want more magic.

5 hours ago, mlooney said:

That was before the change of not change of magic.  Clothing changes are acting different now.

The clothing stuff probably made it easier for Sarah to enlarge herself earlier, would she have done so if everyone thought wardrobe malfunctions could still happen?

I was mainly using the Playing With Doll reference to show that Sarah would likely have used dynamic morphs to change height before and that she may have helped Tedd determine the "squishing and stretching" aspects of it.