• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Cats, Dogs, Other pets.

Seconds after the window picture was taken, Explorer burst out of the window and into the living room where she got up on the bookcase.
DSC_4416.jpg

Explorer the Cat either guarding the door to the bathroom or waiting on me to need to pee so she can watch.  Could go either way.

DSC_4420.jpg

I've been spending most afternoons in bed reading the web and what not.  Explorer the Cat has spent 90% of the time she not eating or using her litter box right next to me.  She is the most human (or at least me) attached cat I've had in decades. 

Explorer the Cat tells me that there is something right here that needs to be looked at and batted around.  The Human can't see what she is talking about.

DSC_4427.jpg

Explorer the cat has finished running around the living room and is now making it hard for The human to use the computer

DSC_4433.jpg

4 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

She would do anything for love?

Most likely, however she not doing an intimation of that kind of meatloaf.

I have a stack of Kleenex boxes on the bookcase next to where it butts up against the computer desk in the living room.  Earlier this morning Explorer the Cat tried walking across them and one of the shifted under her.  Just now she decided to go from the bookcase to the desk.  She jumped over the boxes and landed in the middle of the desk right on top of my arms as I was starting to type something.  Startled me a bit it did.

After getting bored making it hard for The Human to type, Explorer the Cat has moved on to guarding the doorway between the living room and the bedroom.  Or she is getting ready to take a nap, could be either one.

DSC_4436.jpg

DSC_4437.jpg

We are having a full on summer storm.  Explorer the cat is totally fine with it.  Either that or she is hiding her freak out really well.

DSC_4439.jpg

Don't know if EtC is freaking out or if this is just normal morning zips but she blasting all through the house right now.  She not trying to hide or any thing, so I suspect it's just morning zips.

3 hours ago, mlooney said:

I have a stack of Kleenex boxes on the bookcase next to where it butts up against the computer desk in the living room.  Earlier this morning Explorer the Cat tried walking across them and one of the shifted under her.  Just now she decided to go from the bookcase to the desk.  She jumped over the boxes and landed in the middle of the desk right on top of my arms as I was starting to type something.  Startled me a bit it did.

She just did it again. I either need to move the boxes, which will make blowing my nose harder than it should be, or learn to dial back my startle response.

2 hours ago, mlooney said:

She's very careful up there, I've never noticed her knocking things off of it.

Looney, I hate to tell you this, but you have a defective cat. Knocking things off edges is what cats are for.

22 minutes ago, Don Edwards said:

Looney, I hate to tell you this, but you have a defective cat. Knocking things off edges is what cats are for.

I'm willing to let that little defect pass.