• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Cats, Dogs, Other pets.

"Going to hang out here in the breeze.  It's not as hot as it was yesterday.  The Human says it's not supposed to get as hot, but I'm not sure about that" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7876.jpg

"I don't know why we have to have this conversation 3 or so times a week.  If the tea's not done I'm not in the way right here.  You can even use the noisy thing!" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7896.jpg

"Moved into the bedroom.  The floor spinning thing is blowing a nice breeze over the bed.  Should be several hours before The Human wants to get in the bed.  I'll wait" - Explorer the Cat

dsc_7897.jpg 

"Is this getting up early thing going to be a regular thing or what?  I assume you will be going back to bed sometime soon" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7914.jpg

6 hours ago, mlooney said:

"Is this getting up early thing going to be a regular thing or what?  I assume you will be going back to bed sometime soon" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7914.jpg

Did you catch what she was typing, or did she hit 'Send' before you got there?

20 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Did you catch what she was typing, or did she hit 'Send' before you got there?

Just some random catish key presses.  Not sure how she opened up my Discord app...

I was quite happy to meet my cats upon my return home from the hospital. I was less than thrilled to learn that Loudmouth, the cat that has been using the shower as a litterbox, has decided to use the bathroom carpets as a urinal. Mrs. Prof has put down pee pads as a result. Not fun.

I hope your cats are happy to see you again, too. The last time I went on an extended trip (three weeks long, before the pandemic) my one cat at the time was very happy to see me, and spent the entire first night just watching over me, as if to reassure himself that I really was there and was not going to suddenly disappear again.