• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Cats, Dogs, Other pets.

Explorer the Cat in natural light bird watching.  Or at least listening to them, they are quite noisy this morning.

DSC_4511.jpg

14 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

If you anticipate "weird" but do not get "weird", that is itself weird

Yes, she's a cat

4 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

That's one of those logic paradoxes, right? If she's a cat and she's normal, she weird, so she normal, but then she's weird, ...

Just compared to my last 3 cats she is much more attached to me and has limited interest in human food.  Those are her weirdness points.

2 minutes ago, mlooney said:

Explorer the Cat in natural light bird watching.  Or at least listening to them, they are quite noisy this morning.

DSC_4511.jpg

I can haz fass fuds?

1 minute ago, Darth Fluffy said:

I can haz fass fuds?

She might chase one down if it got in the house, but she shows no real interest in going outside.  She's been there before and it's cold and wet.

That is one very photogenic kitty. Does she guard you against the Red Dot?

Our one cat, that was long after his time, he used to like The Scratchy Noise in the Paper Grocery Bag. (again showing that this is an old story) I'd lay a paper grocery bag on its side, open, facing him, and scratch lightly on the bottom. He would go in and investigate. The scratchy noise would move around the bag, he'd bat at it, but could never catch it.

4 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Does she guard you against the Red Dot?

She loves playing with the red dot, when The Human can find it any way.

Just now, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

910CMX has officially declared this to be a "Hot" topic

And it is all the fault of one kitty

And she doesn't really know how famous she is.

40 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:
1 hour ago, mlooney said:

Your cat is an old school D&D cleric.

... or a vampire.

I would think that a vampire would leave a pair of puncture marks while and old school cleric does all it's killing with blunt weapons.

Just now, mlooney said:

I would think that a vampire would leave a pair of puncture marks while and old school cleric does all it's killing with blunt weapons.

... if you could see them on a mouse.

5 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:
6 minutes ago, mlooney said:

... if you could see them on a mouse.

I suspect you would see the blood marks even of the puncture wound itself is too small to see.

Explorer the cat has been chasing dust bunnies for a while now.  I suspect I need to sweep the living room some time soon.

2 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Wascally Wabbits

They seem to be mainly cat hair, so "I thought I saw a puddy cat!  I did!  I did!" would be the Looney tunes quote that would go with them.

9 hours ago, ijuin said:

Maybe. I didn't show any sign that I wanted to eat them, but he was happy nonetheless, and he was pleased that I seemed pleased at his having caught them. I think he wanted to show off his skill as a hunter. It's not really the cats' fault that humans have a different idea of what is good to eat--when cats bring you their prey, they're trying to share their catch, the same as if you had brought home fried chicken and shared with them.

And when they bring you their almost-dead prey, they are trying to teach you how to hunt.

6 minutes ago, Don Edwards said:

And when they bring you their almost-dead prey, they are trying to teach you how to hunt.

Keenii showed me dead mice, like she was showing off.  Other cats have brought mice near death, I think Susan was looking for help in killing the mouse.

This afternoon I got a bag of 1,100 PGTips tea bags.  I haven't had time to break down and throw away the box they came in.  Looks like Explorer the Cat might have something to say about that.

DSC_4528.jpg

Explorer did a bunch of running around the house in the last hour and a half.  She has decided that it is time to lay down next to me and purr.  

Explorer the Cat getting ready to rush over to me.

DSC_4535.jpg

Explorer the Cat smelling The Human's feet.  She's been spending a lot of time running around next to The Human as he moves about this morning.

DSC_4536.jpg