• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

Comic for Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Comic for Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Unfortunately, the lead-in comics to today seem to be canon.

So far, I do not like this version of Diane. Noah's not great either.

At least they are talking.

Noah is surprised about her ears, but he knows she's Noah's daughter. ???

Maybe the chicken flew into this comic, and they won't find her in NP.

I wonder why Dan has changed these two characters so much. Perhaps dissatisfied with some aspect of the comic? Seems a shame, Diane's maturing was a highlight of EGS. This new Diane is not so appealing.

It seems to me that this should bring Noah into the gang. He's already connected to Elliot.

I like that Noah is explaining. That will move the comic forward.

While not totally in agreement with Diane's new actions, I can sorta see why she acted the way she did.  I also wonder if Raven told Noah to keep an eye out on Diane.

10 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

I suspect Adrian admitted Diane's relationship to Noah.

Well, yeah, that's a given, otherwise Noah wouldn't have known she was his "sister".  And of course Diane would accept that an adopted child would be the sibling of a biological child, given her background

5 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

This new Diane is not so appealing.

This new Diane is temporary, I'm thinking. When Susan had her "Major Angst-Induced Awakening" it took a powerful Immortal to calm her down. Diane is at least able to be distracted by Noah's surprise revelation. Her reaction should be telling. My expectation is that her first thought will be to reject the idea of having a new sibling thrust upon her, but that she'll eventually come around. Whether she'll continue to jeopardize her relationship with Lucy by keeping secrets is another question.

47 minutes ago, Amiable Dorsai said:

When Susan had her "Major Angst-Induced Awakening" it took a powerful Immortal to calm her down.

I'm going to bet a small amount that this is a Angst-Induced Awakening for Diane.

1 hour ago, Darth Fluffy said:

I grant that she is certainly angsty.

And she has a spell she's been using a lot, even if she didn't know she did.