• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

Sketchbook Comic for Friday, Apr 14, 2023

16 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Should we just assume any woman we can not identify is Elliot in yet another "secret identity"?

That seems a bit of a reach.  It's any fem that is with 2 or more of the main cast is Elliot transformed, assuming that Elliot isn't know to be present and isn't the person in question.  They do have a history of changing forms, even if their stock fem form is more or less stable.

1 hour ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Should we just assume any woman we can not identify is Elliot in yet another "secret identity"?

In this case, the context from the previous comic pointed to Elliot, the presence of Ashley pointed to Elliot as the third, and the commentary said it was Elliot.

I'd say, no, but he's always a suspect. Dan also adds characters and draws random bystanders, which you would expect in a town large enough to have two big high schools; not everybody would be a familiar face.

Ellen sneezing is another possibility.