• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
ChronosCat

Comic for Wedneday June 14 2023

I tend to agree with Sarah, what Tedd is wearing isn't gender neutral.  The hair. maybe, but their clothes and accessories are fem.

56 minutes ago, mlooney said:

I tend to agree with Sarah, what Tedd is wearing isn't gender neutral.  The hair. maybe, but their clothes and accessories are fem.

If it's feminine, it's only in subtle ways. I could see someone with a more muscular build and a more masculine haircut wearing something very similar (perhaps without the wrist cuffs and with a simple chain necklace) and looking masculine.

I think part of the problem is our culture is so obsessed with binary gender that the range of what we acknowledge as neutral is very small (and the range that everyone agrees is neutral is even smaller, probably nonexistent).

On 6/14/2023 at 9:38 AM, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

The last person I saw with that many question marks arround them was Frank Gorshin.  Is this the start of Tedds supervillain career?

Are you riddling us this?

I was expecting one of Tedd's friends to say something like "I don't get it. How can a hair style I've never seen you in before, make you look even more like yourself?"