• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

Comic for Monday, Jul 31, 2023

Comic for Monday, Jul 31, 2023

This is, as far as I can recall, the most disconnected set of comic panels I've encountered that still attempt to hold some sense of a thread. Kudos?

I like that Dan is puffing out Lavender's dimensionality and giving her an interest. Tedd is also wondering about her puffed out dimensionality as well. Her nice rack works on her human form, makes her more mom-like. If she had Susan's build, she'd look too young.

Edward needs a hobby as well. Notice, he has no lines. Does he not seem excessively passive and absorbed in his work? I am curious what about Lavender attracts Edward, would like to hear it in his words. He's seen, maybe sees, her real form. She is a nice person, but do they really have much in common?

I agree with Grace, people are weird. I should know, I am one.

Lavender being large is not just an illusion. More than just tall, that makes her considerably more massive than a typical Uryuom.

The most interesting thing about this is Dan's mods for Fallout 3, mentioned in the commentary.  He is trying to be Tedd as much as he can.

36 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

I have not stopped to consider this in quite a while, but what kind of mental health expert would Grace become?

I think she could step into Bob Newhart's office without missing a beat.

In the final comic, would Tedd wake up and realize it was all a dream?

On 7/31/2023 at 9:25 AM, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

I have not stopped to consider this in quite a while, but what kind of mental health expert would Grace become?

I think she could step into Bob Newhart's office without missing a beat.

As a client of as a therapist?

On 7/31/2023 at 10:02 AM, Darth Fluffy said:

In the final comic, would Tedd wake up and realize it was all a dream?

No, that was the 2nd show staring Bob Newhart.

1 hour ago, mlooney said:

As a client of as a therapist?

She could just as easily be Jerry the Dentist or Marcia Wallace as the snarky receptionist.  But no, I think she could get the patients depicted in that series to open up about what is really bothering them, although not with Newhart's deadpan humor. 

Seriously no comic actor or comedian could phone in a performance better than Bob Newhart. 

Edited by Pharaoh RutinTutin
Spelling

1 hour ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Seriously no comic actor or comedian could phone in a performance better than Bob Newhart.

Literally. That was his stand up shtick.