• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

Comic for Thursday, Sep 7, 2023

1) Elliot!Tedd shippers in one, two, three...

2)Kevin has issues with people burning out.  See what he said towards the end of Ashley's first training session.  It's no wonder that he has a lesson for preventing it.

I just noticed that this is labeled 'Comic for Thursday, Sep 7, 2023'. By the schedule, this should be the comic for Friday, Sep 8, 2023, but it is correct as labeled, per the comic (as of right now). Did Dan post this a day early, or did they loose track of time?

33 minutes ago, mlooney said:

1) Elliot!Tedd shippers in one, two, three...

. . . but what happens to Sam when Tedd, Grace, Sarah, Elliot, and Ashley get together? Left out in the cold?

35 minutes ago, mlooney said:

2)Kevin has issues with people burning out.  See what he said towards the end of Ashley's first training session.  It's no wonder that he has a lesson for preventing it.

I wonder why Kevin has issues with people burning out. Call me suspicious, I'm thinking this is somehow all about him.

4 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

I wonder why Kevin has issues with people burning out. Call me suspicious, I'm thinking this is somehow all about him.

Probably Arthur saw a few trainee agents try a little too hard and decided to include an anti-burnout lecture in Kevin's "programming."

On 9/8/2023 at 8:56 AM, Darth Fluffy said:

On 9/8/2023 at 1:19 PM, Amiable Dorsai said:

Probably Arthur saw a few trainee agents try a little too hard and decided to include an anti-burnout lecture in Kevin's "programming."

That strikes me as being correct, given that he was worried about Ashley burning out.