• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Pharaoh RutinTutin

Story Friday November 03, 2023

https://www.egscomics.com/comic/layers-067

Is Grace a diplomatic genius?

Or is the ability to redirect conversations from confrontational to merely awkward a natural talent?

. . . . . 

And the next arc will be named "A Spoiler In And Of Itself".  

Prediction:  Noah is recruited by the Washington Generals. 

28 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Or is the ability to redirect conversations from confrontational to merely awkward a natural talent?

Remember that she wants Tedd and Elliot to kiss/cuddle.  Can't have that if Tedd seems to be recoiling from naked Elliot.

7 minutes ago, ijuin said:

Elliot: You don’t think my boobs are hot? :icon_cry:

"Obviously I think your boobs are hot, didn't I just say that Elliot is very attractive." - Tedd

Elliot has been gender meh, they are clearly not gender meh in this situation. Dan is rewriting Elliot as the girly one.

5 hours ago, mlooney said:

Remember that she (Grace) wants Tedd and Elliot to kiss/cuddle.  Can't have that if Tedd seems to be recoiling from naked Elliot.

Grace is an odd case. She has been mostly unaware of sexual issues; it's all about cuddling and being friends. She wants Tedd and Elliot to cuddle, but might react differently if they took it further. Would she be jealous? Hard to say. What Grace and Tedd have going on seems non-sexual. She seems ace, but romantic.

Cuddling with clothes on is a thing. Still, hard to imagine Tedd being turned off by lady Elliot.

Ashley is the one most likely to be hurt by a misstep. OTOH, I can see her being OK with a poly relationship. I guess it depends if this is a one-off embarrassing foot note or a new direction.

17 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Ashley is the one most likely to be hurt by a misstep. OTOH, I can see her being OK with a poly relationship. I guess it depends if this is a one-off embarrassing foot note or a new direction.

She has wanted to see them hug before.

https://www.egscomics.com/comic/party-146