• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

Comic for Friday, Dec 1, 2023

Comic for Friday, Dec 1, 2023

It took a second to see that this was two different events, displaced in time. Clues: Susan is wearing a hair band in the last panels, their positions have switched, Susan's bangs are shorter, Susan's shirt is lighter, they are talking about a different movie. Elliot appears to not have changed. Oddly, still needs pretty much the same haircut, like it hasn't grown.

I think the alien invasion is foreshadowing the three from the Griffin side of the EGS world.

2 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Jeremy & Max will need at least nine pages each.

At least. They are, after the main cast, the most important characters in the comic.  Might be more important than some of the main cast.

29 minutes ago, Amiable Dorsai said:

Susan and Elliot are still doing occasional reviews. This makes me inexplicably happy,

I think that this was mentioned a while ago.  Like the New Years party. 

19 hours ago, Amiable Dorsai said:

Do we know what time of year it is? Still winter? Spring? How imminent is graduation?

". . . it took place in high school. I was mostly thinking about how we're graduating soon."

They have already graduated.

No mention of new school activities, so probably the summer between high school and college.

Kind of sudden how that plug was pulled.

On 12/1/2023 at 2:15 PM, Amiable Dorsai said:

Do we know what time of year it is? Still winter? Spring? How imminent is graduation?

I don't remember if we have any more specific information, but think it's been spring in the comic for a little while now. Given that everyone in this story so far is wearing short sleeved shirts (even outside, as seen in the first couple pages), I'd say probably mid to late spring - so graduation is probably no more than a few weeks away.

On 12/2/2023 at 9:29 AM, Darth Fluffy said:

". . . it took place in high school. I was mostly thinking about how we're graduating soon."

They have already graduated.

I don't follow your train of thought, and suspect you're misunderstanding the comic. The movie that Susan and Elliot just watched prior to the non-flashback part of this comic was about high school, which got Susan thinking about how "we're" (we are = we will be) graduating soon. It hasn't happened yet.

32 minutes ago, ChronosCat said:

I don't follow your train of thought, and suspect you're misunderstanding the comic. The movie that Susan and Elliot just watched prior to the non-flashback part of this comic was about high school, which got Susan thinking about how "we're" (we are = we will be) graduating soon. It hasn't happened yet.

I agree. I was either tired or distracted and misread her comment. They have not yet graduated. Your timeline looks accurate.