• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Amiable Dorsai

NP Comic for Thursday, Jan 4, 2024

I tend to think of this as 'correlation does not equal causation'. Nanase is strong because she works out, the effects of magic on this are indeterminate. Likewise, Elliot. Tedd is weak, because he does not. He 'works out' with his magic, and so is strong with it. So 'great wizards have noodle arms' seems to say that they are hyper-focused magic nerds, not that being physically strong makes one weaker in magic.

Super wizard Nanase is cute. Her gloves look awkwardly oversized, and the outer wrap around her top looks constricting. The hat is stylish, but would probably be unwieldy.

In real life, physical activity is healthy and improves your outlook, you can generally accomplish more.

I know Nanase made the suggestion to try the strength swap.  But she has worked too hard for her physical condition to ever willingly surrender more than a token degree of her strength.  Recall that when she had magical burnout what annoyed her most was having only above average strength.

Let’s not forget that Magic Itself likes to grant stuff based on its assumptions of what best matches a person’s nature. This would imply that it assumes that people who do strength training want to be strong, and so it grants them a magic-energy-powered strength boost.

Also, Super Magical Wizard Nanase-chan is cute and needs to be in a Sketchbook.

21 hours ago, ijuin said:

Also, Super Magical Wizard Nanase-chan is cute and needs to be in a Sketchbook.

I approve of this message