• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

NP Comic for Tuesday, Jan 9, 2024

NP Comic for Tuesday, Jan 9, 2024

Beefy Fox still looks threatening flexing and Nanase looks apprehensive. Why is Fox focused on her own physique? This seems like a subversion of what she's all about, a decoy or assistant. The big question is foreshadowing trouble or merely dramatic presentation. Even in the best case, she still seems like she is a bit more out of control than normal. And Fox does have a history of being competitive with Nanase in the video games. It seems to be part of her personality.

So is each Fox basically a new temporary person? Or do they share some common thread? Does a new Fox remember experiences of previous Fox. It is implied they do; early on Fox made some error in front of Mrs. Kisune. She has not been shown repeating that error, needing to relearn each time.

What are the moral implications of terminating a Fox? It seems that for Nanase, there are none; it is an understood aspect of having the Fox spell for her own convenience, pretty much like terminating a fairy doll is for Susan. What if someone deliberately kills Fox? Is it murder? Does the next Fox remember? Does that become a psychological burden? Does it harm Nanase? She felt some pain when her fairy dolls were terminated by Abraham.

If Nanase is in her angel form, would using the Fox spell create an angel form Fox?

Sadly now, I realize, I am hoping for more information. Yes, I am looking for Fox news. This is truly a sad situation.

Ashley is the group's resident airhead. I find it difficult to care what she is thinking, because in a minute or two, 'Oh, there's a squirrel I should chase'. I might love my cat or dog, but generally would not ask them for actual advice. (They could be a sounding board for my own thoughts.)

She did OK in the mall, though. I guess under duress she is more grounded.

7 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

The big question is foreshadowing trouble or merely dramatic presentation

My money is on dramatic presentation

18 minutes ago, mlooney said:

My money is on dramatic presentation

That was my first impression, but OTOH, Dan is spending a lot of comic time building this up.

On 1/9/2024 at 2:18 PM, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Ashley doesn't have preferences.  She likes anything different and cute.

So how long until she gets bored of Elliot?

So long as he's willing and able to change into a wide variety of feminine forms (plus a masculine cat-boy), I think Elliot will continue to hold Ashley's interest.

Yeah, remember, her first reaction to seeing Elliot transform into a feminine form was to liken him to Ranma Saotome, one of her favorite manga characters, who is also a martial artist with “impossible” magical-seeming martial arts skills, whose other famous attribute is to change sex when hit by water.