• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!

https://www.egscomics.com/egsnp/fox-052 

So we aren't going to see a nine year old Nanase with a thirty six year old brain?  Or a fifty four year old Nanase with a six year old brain? 

That's too bad.  I figure if she was one hundred eight years old with a three year old brain, she would be perfect for current politics. 

Nanase is reluctant to try it. I can relate. It should reverse itself after a time. But what if it doesn't or it has incremental cumulative effects?

It is likely that transformation can change your appearance and voice to resemble a much older or younger person, but your underlying vitality/lifespan is not altered. Arthur for example could make himself look like a teenager if he chose, but it would not give him a teenager’s vitality, nor the extra fifty years of life expectancy of being an actual teenager.

14 hours ago, mlooney said:

While not time travel as such, changing you age sort skirts close to that.

I get the sense of what you are saying, but it is not literally true. Bacteria are in a sense immortal but they do not time travel. Many die, but not from old age. They reproduce by cloning themselves.