• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

Comic for Monday, Oct 2, 2023

Edward is one of the most accomplished  magic practitioners in the Country. 

His observations of Tedd's procedures will be useful to later analysis, 

So no, Tedd does not want Edward there only to impress him. 

That's just 95% of the reason. 

. . . . . 

And what is Grace doing in Time? I thought her first major magazine appearance would be in National Geographic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bp-ICI-9gXs

5 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

And what is Grace doing in Time? I thought her first major magazine appearance would be in National Geographic.

I miss National Geographic specials.  The Nat Geo channel isn't really the same.

9 minutes ago, Amiable Dorsai said:

Kids don't come with owner's manuals, and all-but-motherless, shouldabeena wizard Tedd presented unusual problems. Ed's been flying ay night  through a blizzard for a long time. Of course he has doubts.

Meh, we all have some doubts and make some mistakes with our kids. Edward has been close to Tedd for the entirety of Tedd's life. Edward trusted him enough when he was much younger to work with the Uryuom tech. I don't see this disconnect as justified by the narrative.

7 minutes ago, ijuin said:

It feels more like Edward is worried that he has become emotionally distant due to focusing too much on work and too little on family.

Plus the whole not telling Tedd about DGB wanting to take the TF gun back.

16 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Meh, we all have some doubts and make some mistakes with our kids. Edward has been close to Tedd for the entirety of Tedd's life. Edward trusted him enough when he was much younger to work with the Uryuom tech. I don't see this disconnect as justified by the narrative.

Ed had to be desperate at that point. And he lucked out--Elliot  took Tedd under his wing.