• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
ProfessorTomoe

What Are You Ingesting?

Let's see if we can consolidate some of the "what are you eating/drinking/breathing" threads into this one.

I am currently ingesting Crystal Light tea. Just had some hummus & pita chips beforehand. I'm considering getting a glass of Bulgarian buttermilk (I was shocked that my local Albertson's actually had the Bulgarian style! Nom.).

I had lasagna and chicken wings for lunch today. I work at a library right next to a mall. That mall has quite a few food joints, but I only use a few of them. Sometimes I eat a hamburger and fries (unhealthy but cheap), sometimes I have a pizza (not very healthy either, but soooo good) and sometimes I go to Subway (not particularly unhealthy but annoyingly expensive). Lately I've taken a liking to the place that serves real food and a great variety of vegetables, the one I had lunch at today. It's an all-you-can-eat buffet restaurant, so I never have to leave it hungry. I just hope that I'm getting enough exercise every day when I walk to work and back.

About to have the second slice of Garcia's pizza I brought back with me from Champaign!  They used to be a real phenomena on campus, had three or four places just in Champaign-Urbana, but rising rents drove them more to the outskirts and they're down to one location, so I try to patronize them whenever I'm down there.  The first slice met an untimely demise somewhere on I-57.  I also brought back a box from Hot Wok, which was dinner yesterday.  You gotta love being able to eat your old favorites occasionally!

A glass of tonic water, with a squirt of lime juice.

(Tonic water is very good at the end of a busy day - it reduces the chance of muscle cramps and aches.)

Peanut butter m&ms are best m&ms. (unless you're allergic to peanuts)

We're gonna have shrimp alfredo for dinner, and if we decide to watch a movie afterwards, we might have a bowl of mixed m&ms as a snack (peanut, peanut butter, and plain).

...What? There was a sale.

13 hours ago, Zorua said:

Peanut butter m&ms are best m&ms. (unless you're allergic to peanuts)

Pending paradox: Are M&M's not made in a facility that handles peanuts and milk?

Uh oh...

That really depends, obviously the peanut and peanut butter ones are, but the regular ones could be made in a separate peanut free area if the company really wanted to, milk is probably unavoidable though.

Did a check, and yeah plain M&Ms will have a "may contain peanuts" warning due to being made in the same facility as the peanut versions and there being a chance that either peanut dust or even a stray peanut M&M could end up in a package of plain M&Ms.