• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
ProfessorTomoe

What Are You Ingesting?

6 minutes ago, ijuin said:

Antihistamines and decongestants without tea would be anihisamines and decongesans. :lol:

/me says that should go in the list, but I'm letting you slide by this time. :tongue:

Strong tea with sugar.

Because I've given up candy and soda, my daily "treat" is a spoon full of Nutella, either in a cup of coffee or, if I'm out of coffee, straight from the jar.  One teaspoon per day, that's the limit.  I have tried it with raspberry jam in rice and that was "meh".  Will not do again.  Jam in rice,1 yes, with Nutella, no.  And NEVER put Nutella in tea.  I think that mixture might actually summon one of the nastier elder gods.

1Jam or jelly is a given with oatmeal. That or one of the mini cans of fruit. Or both.

1 hour ago, mlooney said:

I think that mixture might actually summon one of the nastier elder gods.

Look, I told you about summoning these, inadvertently or otherwise. If you manage to wipe out large parts of Oklahoma with one of them I will give you a warning point.

5 minutes ago, The Old Hack said:

Look, I told you about summoning these, inadvertently or otherwise. If you manage to wipe out large parts of Oklahoma with one of them I will give you a warning point.

At least the dish washing machine has stopped chanting when I run it.

4 servings, that is to say a total of 8, (total raw weight 7oz / 198 grams) Nuremberg Bratwurst with stone ground mustard/horseradish mix.  The bratwurst were spicer than I remember bratwursts being in Germany, but I can't say if I had any in Nuremberg.  Could be a regional thing.  The mustard, on the other hand was totally lacking in authority.  Will buy again, at least the bratwurst.  Need to find a stone ground mustard with or with out horseradish that lets you know you are eating it.

Tea, right now. Letting a lot of sushi settle from my son's 30th birthday feast. Had mackerel, octopus, red snapper, and salmon roe. Also had something they called a "white scorpion roll," which had fried soft-shell crawdads in it, surrounded by white tuna. Nom.

Also had a bottle of Ozeki Nigori sake. Delicious.

Blueberry pork sausage.

Imagine eating a slightly spicy sausage at the exact same time as a blueberry muffin.  Same mouthful.  Odd, not sure I will get again unless they are on sale again.