• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
ChronosCat

Patreon Dec 21 / Sketchbook Dec 23, 2019 - Christmas Nonsense 01

http://egscomics.com/sketchbook/2019-015

https://www.patreon.com/posts/christmas-01-32532892

While it makes sense in context, it bugs me that Lucy's elf-ears came off. I can't help but think "they went through the trouble of getting and putting on elf-ears, and now the look is ruined!"

Also, the way that Rhoda is made up makes her not quite look like herself.

Otherwise I like this one.

...Incidentally, if this is a card they're giving out to friends and family, I bet there are some family members of Rhoda who weren't in touch with her enough to see her coming out of her shell, and are shocked by how confident she is now.

Edited by ChronosCat
Now a sketchbook!

5 hours ago, ChronosCat said:

While it makes sense in context, it bugs me that Lucy's elf-ears came off. I can't help but think "they went through the trouble of getting and putting on elf-ears, and now the look is ruined!"

Rhoda's intentionally shrinking Lucy without shrinking Lucy's outfit, the elf-ears would be considered part of the outfit as they aren't attached in a way that would make the spell include them (like piercings).

I'm sure they got a photo before this one where everything is just right, though considering the description said they made several attempts to get the timing right, that would mean having to resize and redress Lucy multiple times.

7 hours ago, mlooney said:

I give this one an 8 out of 10.

Hmmm ... it's not bad, but IMHO it's not so sexy ...

7 hours ago, ChronosCat said:

...Incidentally, if this is a card they're giving out to friends and family, I bet there are some family members of Rhoda who weren't in touch with her enough to see her coming out of her shell, and are shocked by how confident she is now.

Photoshop.

:)

Also, totally wouldn't be surprised if some of Rhoda's family members would be so surprised by the confidence and make-up that they would totally miss shrunk people on same image.

1 hour ago, Scotty said:

I'm sure they got a photo before this one where everything is just right, though considering the description said they made several attempts to get the timing right, that would mean having to resize and redress Lucy multiple times.

Based on her look, I think that USUALLY they tried resize WITH clothes.