• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Cats, Dogs, Other pets.

Explorer, my cat, seems interested in anything I eat, in that she sticks her face in the bowl or cup that has the stuff in it, however she doesn't eat any of it. I'm used to cats that will go nuts for select types of human food, but she seems to be all about the kibble and that's it.

21 hours ago, mlooney said:

Explorer, my cat, seems interested in anything I eat, in that she sticks her face in the bowl or cup that has the stuff in it, however she doesn't eat any of it. I'm used to cats that will go nuts for select types of human food, but she seems to be all about the kibble and that's it.

Are you sure it's a cat?  (Tag for the humor challenged: "Just kidding" - Thank you, now back to our regular discussion thread)

Explorer, my cat, has decided that it is time to dash about the house. Of course she is still in the last stages of her second heat of this "season" so she dashes, then lets out a cry for a boy cat, then dashes off again. Never had a cat do that combo before.

For reasons, I'm awake at 1:00 in the morning.  So is Explorer the Cat.  She's been helping me do posts here, by helpfully rubbing her head on my hand and stepping on the keyboard, and is why I've done a bunch of smaller posts not a longer post with all the comments in one.

Edit: Now that I'm done posting she has started eating and leaving me alone to post and type.  Of course, like a cat.

On 2/17/2020 at 1:17 AM, mlooney said:

For reasons, I'm awake at 1:00 in the morning.  So is Explorer the Cat.  She's been helping me do posts here, by helpfully rubbing her head on my hand and stepping on the keyboard, and is why I've done a bunch of smaller posts not a longer post with all the comments in one.

And she is back to "helping" me post here and on Facebook.

1 hour ago, mlooney said:

Yeah, that's why I'm doing short posts of late.  :-)

"... and why the h#!! aren't you chasing mice? Do I have to teach you everything?"

Explorer the cat weighs maybe 10 pounds, if that much.  I weigh right at 200.  Why does her laying on my covers feel like she weighs as much as I do?  Once she has settled in, in her normal spot between my knees, moving around becomes close to impossible and I can forget about rolling on to my side while she is there.  At least she responds to "let me up" in such a way as to, well, let me get up.

1 hour ago, mlooney said:

Explorer the cat weighs maybe 10 pounds, if that much.  I weigh right at 200.  Why does her laying on my covers feel like she weighs as much as I do?  Once she has settled in, in her normal spot between my knees, moving around becomes close to impossible and I can forget about rolling on to my side while she is there.  At least she responds to "let me up" in such a way as to, well, let me get up.

Cats weigh more at night, the cool air condenses them. When the sun comes up, they warm up and start to evaporate, so they weigh less.

7 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Neither do I

Do something about that, please

Well, I stopped this one.  At least that what she thinks any way.  I assume that, I could be wrong, but she's just laying around in the closet now, not freaking out all over the house.