• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!

I find it sad that so many of the people I held in esteem are passing at an increasing rate, a reflection of my own mortality. This, exacerbated by how many of them are unknown to the current generation, and how little the current stars mean to me, not all, but many of them. 

Anne Heche, only 53 years old, best known for dating Ellen DeGeneres during the late 1990s, died as a result of burns and injuries sustained during a car accident. She was intoxicated and ran off the road at high speed into multiple dwellings. She has a reasonably impressive film and TV resume, and was known to have mental illness; she admitted as much. Sad.

6 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

You were correct.

The announcement of "The Monarch Is Dead!" is immediately followed by "Long Live The Monarch!"

That's what I thought, TBH, but I've heard "God Save the [Queen|King] so often I had some doubts about what was the correct thing after "The Queen is dead".  Wikipedia, of course, as an article on it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_king_is_dead,_long_live_the_king!