• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

Comic for Friday, Jul 7, 2023

Comic for Friday, Jul 7, 2023

Lavender's human form is a hottie.

I don't think I'd want to discuss my relationship with my alien bride to be with my kids at Golden Corral. I'm not sure where would have been a good venue. Golden Corrals near me have private(ish) rooms, maybe that's what they intend to use.

Tough call.

Lavender's two strands on the sides of her face are probably her antennae. Where are Grace's with her short hair? Same, I guess, those side pieces.

My opinion, I think grace had a better look as a character with longer hair. She looks more generic now, less distinctly herself. Is she easier to draw?

10 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Yes Tedd, she is using a clone form.

Grace, Lavender's height is a result of her shape shifting abilities.  It's not so much a lie.  More like a tall tale.

I don't know. She's always been tall in the comic. I like the pun, though.

“We found a place to park”? Since when does Tedd have a car? He has a license, and has driven Ellliot-and-Ellen’s car in a few scenes, but we have not heard of him getting his own car.

3 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Yes Tedd, she is using a clone form.

Grace, Lavender's height is a result of her shape shifting abilities.  It's not so much a lie.  More like a tall tale.

/me and you get a star on your page.

2 hours ago, ijuin said:

“We found a place to park”? Since when does Tedd have a car? He has a license, and has driven Ellliot-and-Ellen’s car in a few scenes, but we have not heard of him getting his own car.

I think we can assume that all the kids have access to a car. It's possible that Edward and Lavender came in her car.  

4 hours ago, ijuin said:

Why assume Tedd drove, not Grace? We have not seen her with a car either, so . . .

9 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

If they had met at a Starbucks it would have been a tall latte.