• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

Comic for Monday, Jul 10, 2023

Comic for Monday, Jul 10, 2023

Lavender's human form appears to be young, not much older than the gang, maybe mid 20s. Speculation that it does not age with the Uryuom, but has a static age image from when it was created. It could be that Uryuoms just mature more quickly.

Given that the purpose of the projected image is to hide who they are, it seems odd that Lavender is as pretty as she is in human form - you'd think that not drawing attention to yourself would be a sub goal of hiding who you are, and 'pretty' draws more attention than 'plain'. Same comment for the ample boobage, wouldn't flatter make more sense? Perhaps I'm missing a secondary goal, like 'pleasing Edward'.

Based on what we know so far, these Uryuoms on the EGS side aren't from space on the EGS side, they are from the griffin universe. I expect Lavender will be involved with whatever conflict occurs with the three random Uryuom Bozos who have recently come over and appear to be spoiling for a fight. Edward my be involved as a target because he is 'royalty'.

I like the current pacing, this is covering new ground.

1 hour ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Edward, instead of claiming you are discussing a game or book, why not say it's about a web comic?  Nobody cares about those . . .

That would be getting a bit meta, however we know that web comics exist in the EGS universe as Sarah told one of the boys that came up to talk to her after the breakup that she was mainly into web comics, which he interpreted as "Marvel" 

3 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

"Why didn't someone tell me I was supposed to be able to do that? "

Haven't we heard this from Tedd before?

Yes. Because Tedd sees through projections, they was unaware that they were there at all, as they were invisible to them.

I presume that Will and Gill had their projections down the day that Elliot met them.

45 minutes ago, ijuin said:

Because Tedd sees through projections, they was unaware that they were there at all, as they were invisible to them.

That kind of projection seems a lot like the Somebody Else's Problem field. 

3 hours ago, ijuin said:

I presume that Will and Gill had their projections down the day that Elliot met them.

If they did they turned them off once they were in the house.  Elliot saw them as "aliens".

3 hours ago, mlooney said:

If they did they turned them off once they were in the house.  Elliot saw them as "aliens".

I said “down” as in “off”. Elliot first saw them without their projections.

2 hours ago, ijuin said:

I said “down” as in “off”. Elliot first saw them without their projections.

My bad.  I'm not sure why I read your statement as them having them on.