• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Pharaoh RutinTutin

Story Friday August 04, 2023

https://www.egscomics.com/comic/layers-033 

First, Bermuda Shorts.  Nothing but respect.  True, they are not so impressive in a Midwest Summer, but when the Bermuda team marches into the Olympic Winter Games wearing these shorts, you know they are there to WIN! 

Tedd was previously on the record as being insecure regarding the default male Tedd form.  It now appears Tedd is insecure about the default female Tedd form.  Apparently simply being "Cute" or "Adorable" in either form is not sufficient.

I wonder if there really are people who feel insecure about the way they look, then take drastic steps to change the way they look, only to end up just as insecure ( or more so ) about their new appearance?  

As long as Tedd does not attempt to emulate AD Liefeld, I suppose we can live with whatever happens. 

Edited by Pharaoh RutinTutin
Oops

11 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:
I wonder if there really are people who feel insecure about the way they look, then take drastic steps to change the way they look, only to end up just as insecure ( or more so ) about their new appearance? 

That sounds as simple as 'got a boob job and then regretted it. (Technically, wouldn't it be the people that install the inserts be the ones with the boob jobs? I'm assuming they are paid.)

13 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

As long as Tedd does not attempt to emulate AD Liefeld, I suppose we can live with whatever happens.

If he just decides to work out regularly, that would not be so bad. Liefeld appears to be extremely fit. Can't hurt.

Nearly forgot.  Since dinner is over . . .

Did Grace order something with nuts or toast?

Did Tedd try somthing new, get the calamari, or just order another hamburger?

What, if any, are the differences between Uryuom & human nutritional needs & restrictions?

If you can't serve a cat dry dog food, there have to be non-negotiables in what you may, must & must not serve Lavender & Edward.