• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

Comic for Friday, Aug 18, 2023

Tedd is in squirrel form, because he is definitely acting squirrelly.

In the first panel, Grace sort of propositions him (Probably not what Dan intended). Original Tedd would have been all over that. Current Tedd doesn't even notice.

But that's what he needs, a damn good reason to go to bed. Kudos, Grace.

1 hour ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Just one more . . .

Has Tedd exhibited addictive/compulsive behavior previously?  That's the rabbit hole down which our mad genius seems likely to fall.

We saw Tedd being similarly obsessive at the beginning of One Way Road.

7 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Tedd is in squirrel form, because he is definitely acting squirrelly.

In the first panel, Grace sort of propositions him (Probably not what Dan intended). Original Tedd would have been all over that. Current Tedd doesn't even notice.

But that's what he needs, a damn good reason to go to bed. Kudos, Grace.

Knowing Grace, the proposition would more likely be for cuddles than anything else.

Of course it's for cuddles.  Grace responded with "ewww" when actual sex was brought up.  Granted that was back in her birthday party, but we have seen nothing that changes that.

There have been a few scattered comics over the course of EGS where Grace seemed a bit horny. My hypothosis / head-canon is that she inherited from her squirrel side a seasonal heat cycle. So a good chunk of the year she has no interest in sex, but during "mating season" she's very interested.