• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Pharaoh RutinTutin

Comic Wednesday April 10, 2024

https://www.egscomics.com/comic/hope-049 

How many people know you, Jay?

You deliberately give yourself a distinctive appearance in a smallish school.  Almost everyone (student, faculty, staff, parent, vendor . . . ) who deals with your school on a regular basis has a good chance of recognizing you.

Your grandfather is powerful figure in public service.  There are many who may see you as a way to  control or punish him. 

Even if the magical "don't I know you" effect might have affected more minds than you would like, most people in Moperville recognizing you will be able to produce a mundane-ish explanation. 

18 hours ago, mlooney said:

Based on the number of uniforms given out, North is not a small school.  I assume that South is about the same size.  Also assuming that there are more than one counselors this would also indicate it's not a small school also https://www.egscomics.com/comic/2007-06-12

My high school had just under 600 students, grades 7-12. It also had two counselors to help the students with the bureaucratic stuff, and a head janitor kids went to for advice.

Jay has an interesting (where did it come from?) cynicism about people's motivations, and a (resulting?) fear of them. She'll will never get to be a friend of Tedd's, if that's her goal, without tempering those back.