• Announcements

    • Robin

      Welcome!   03/05/2016

      Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
mlooney

Cats, Dogs, Other pets.

Recommended Posts

On 2/29/2020 at 10:39 AM, mlooney said:

Explorer the cat making it hard to type and chilling on the desk.

IMG_20200229_082833.jpg

 

She is clearly in charge of the computer space. I like how she is chillin' with the dog face inches away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, ijuin said:

Sounds like she felt you could use some cuddles.

 

3 hours ago, The Old Hack said:

Good kitty.

She spends a good 80% of her not bolting around the house at 1000 MPH time with in 3 feet of me.  And a lot of the other 20% is in the same room.  She is a cuddle kitty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, mlooney said:

She spends a good 80% of her not bolting around the house at 1000 MPH time with in 3 feet of me.  And a lot of the other 20% is in the same room.  She is a cuddle kitty.

Little sweetie. I am glad you have such a good friend. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, The Old Hack said:

Little sweetie. I am glad you have such a good friend. :)

For an ex-barn cat she is remarkably well socialized towards humans, or at least me. She does hide from my cleaning lady, but I suspect that has more to do with her using the vacuum than any thing else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, mlooney said:

suspect that has more to do with her using the vacuum than any thing else.

So why is your cat using the vacuum cleaner?

Please tell me that we have finally found cats who will clean up their own shedding and hairballs...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mlooney said:

 

She spends a good 80% of her not bolting around the house at 1000 MPH time with in 3 feet of me.  And a lot of the other 20% is in the same room.  She is a cuddle kitty.

Well, she's in the same room with me right now, but there is s sunbeam that is falling on her food dish, that has a box next to it.  It's a kitty trifecta as it were.

IMG_20200305_102031.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

So why is your cat using the vacuum cleaner?

Please tell me that we have finally found cats who will clean up their own shedding and hairballs...

So far she has not generated any hairballs, but the year is young.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mlooney said:

She spends a good 80% of her not bolting around the house at 1000 MPH time with in 3 feet of me.

It's bolting around the house time now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/4/2020 at 2:45 PM, mlooney said:

Because I feel like crap today I've spent most of the day in bed. Explorer the Cat has spent most of the day in what amounts to my right armpit.

Today is different, she's in my left armpit...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Explorer the Cat has found a new place to "hide".  While not exactly hidden, she hasn't been there before, at least when I've been looking for her.  Also I've changed to my real camera, not using my camera in my phone, which should help image clarity, if not size.

 

DSC_4044.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, mlooney said:

Explorer the Cat has found a new place to "hide".  While not exactly hidden, she hasn't been there before, at least when I've been looking for her.  Also I've changed to my real camera, not using my camera in my phone, which should help image clarity, if not size.

Cats love these little nooks and crannies. They feel safer in them and often warm and snug :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, mlooney said:

Explorer the Cat has found a new place to "hide".  While not exactly hidden, she hasn't been there before, at least when I've been looking for her.  Also I've changed to my real camera, not using my camera in my phone, which should help image clarity, if not size.

10 minutes ago, The Old Hack said:

Cats love these little nooks and crannies. They feel safer in them and often warm and snug :)

She tends to find a place to hide and use it for the rest of the day.  Of course right now she's running like crazy from the bedroom to the kitchen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Explorer the Cat has discovered multi-tasking!  She just found out that she can bolt around the living room AND jump on the desk getting in her human's way while he drinks tea and reads the interwebs and/or FaceBook.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, mlooney said:

Explorer the Cat has discovered multi-tasking!  She just found out that she can bolt around the living room AND jump on the desk getting in her human's way while he drinks tea and reads the interwebs and/or FaceBook.

Well, the darting about the house phase is over, now it's just sit on the desk and make human's life hard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As I have mentioned else thread, I've been feeling like crap the last week or so.  Explorer the Cat has taken to spending the afternoon with me in bed, more or less in my armpit.  I've been watching videos and she has gotten more or less to the point where she knows that noise from the thing in human's lap is harmless.  Unless it's making cat noises.  Even a single meow from an on screen cat makes her go into full alert mode.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Don Edwards said:

You have a cat. Your world now consists of cat beds, cat food, and cat toys. Nothing else. Which are you? (Hopefully not cat food.)

He's all three, duh. In terms of food, it's less direct; he's the source and the feeder, and "Why am I not being fed?!!!!"

It's a good thing he doesn't feel like carp, then it might be more direct.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Don Edwards said:

You have a cat. Your world now consists of cat beds, cat food, and cat toys. Nothing else. Which are you? (Hopefully not cat food.)

 

13 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

He's all three, duh. In terms of food, it's less direct; he's the source and the feeder, and "Why am I not being fed?!!!!"

It's a good thing he doesn't feel like carp, then it might be more direct.

Yeah, a bit of all three, with cat bed being the leader.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this