• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
HarJIT

Last Post Wins

It's Lyre!

...that's all I got.

:danshiftyeyes:

*smokebomb exit*

*loud painful cough*

*I went nowhere*

*cough cough* Note to self... *cough* I am not a ninja. I cannot use smoke bombs.

7 hours ago, Zorua said:

*cough cough* Note to self... *cough* I am not a ninja. I cannot use smoke bombs.

You don't need to be a ninja to use a smoke bomb.

I think Willie Nelson's bus driver is technically someone who uses a smoke bomb.

10 hours ago, Zorua said:

*I went nowhere*

You know in the story I've been writing there's a way to do the whole "smoke bomb ninja vanish" technique but you need some basic understanding of psionics and matter-manipulation to do that. Celia's cousin Theo from Luminaria can dissolve herself using smoke and shadows, retain her consciousness and rematerialize wherever she wants. In fact methinks I should do some research on psionics myself. Anyway, if you really want to learn how that works might as well talk to Celia dude.

31 minutes ago, ProfessorTomoe said:

Come, now. There's a big difference between a pyramid scheme and scheming up a pyramid.

I dunno, don't they both involve getting a lot of people in a pyramid structure beneath you to get the darn thing set up? Only real difference I can see is that the Pharaoh has the structure set up in advance.

17 hours ago, Lyre said:

Yes, I remain within the realm of the living.

And I remembered to come back before the end of the year. Go me.

Where were you anyway? Were you on some kind of crusade against some kind of evil? I was on one, we fought an enemy called "The Thesis" and after 7 months of near-constant warfare I and my two other companions slayed it with lots of stabbing and citations.

We considered that but since all it would do was either create a new entity called "The Synthesis" or blow up all reality, we went for the harder but safer option. Though last i checked I think my sanity took a -10, and that's bad because before that it was at 10... I'm not sure about anything anymore.

12 minutes ago, Red Regent said:

Who even finds those things to place in the lost in found anyway?

I think it's Demonhunter, always giving out warnings to steer clear of it, but also has the gear to go in an rescue anyone that accidentally ends up there.

Very suspicious if you ask me.

;)

I'm pretty certain that the Lost and Found is actually an omnidimensional entity that steals socks from the dryer and change from your pockets, among other things.

No, the lost sock dimension is another entity entirely.  When souls passed from this world, they would eventually face the judgement of Osiris. Those souls that did not pass were consumed by a "devourer".  Many ancient murals depict the devourer as a hippopotamus.  This is not accurate.  The devourer was actually an extremely large and hot clothes dryer.  As the tumble dryer would not otherwise be known in Egypt for several centuries, the artists interpreted the wide swinging door as the snout of a hippo.  As the dryer would spin, the souls would disappear to what we now know as the lost sock dimension, leaving only lint behind. 

I supposed it's my obligation to ask if it's evil in any sense of the word, and more importantly can we kill it? Or at least get rid of the lint? Ew.

2 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Omphaloskepsis.  Also known as Navel Contemplation.

Regent: Oh no... [slides off into existential dread with appropriate music]

Celia: *slaps Regent* As you would say, "snap out of it!"

Regent: gah fahdishideh... Oh boy did i need that. I was think about that one time where I accidentally deleted gravity... I still have the nightmares.

Celia: You have not told me of such a misadventure.

Regent: One of those "You don't want to know" things, love. Also where have you been?

Celia: Fighting hundreds of princesses and getting the win back. Is anyone still fighting for this?

Celia: Well I have no desire of further ownership on it.

*throws win at Arcanimus's person*

Celia: Your problem now.

Regent: Why'd you do that?

Celia: You try fighting for something that hundreds of people desire at once...

Regent: I'm talking to someone of that nature right now.

*Celia lightly slaps Regent*

Regent: Ow! Also if it helps I'm just here to make sure it doesn't fall into hostile hands for long...

Reminds of the great battle in the Valley of Alterac, I had just dispatched an enemy warrior when I noticed they dropped a device with a shiny red button labelled "I.W.I.N" which I assumed was broken as it certainly didn't do the poor sap that previously owned it any good. As I conteplated the bloke's sorry attempt to cheat the system, I was promptly jumped and slain by another enemy warrior. As I awaited the spirit healer at the graveyard to resurrect me, I mused at the thought of my killer asking the same questions I had just pondered moments before. I suspect the cycle went on for some time as others found the device.