• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Pharaoh RutinTutin

Wild Speculation version 3.14159265...

Crazy idea, but who knows?

Adrian Raven walks into a rarely used room in his house and finds it unnaturally dark and silent.

Then a sustained double low C is heard and a dim light forms in the shadow.

The tone grows into the opening of Also Sprach Zarathustra by Richard Strauss.  At the first crescendo light fills the area revealing the regenerating Pandora in the form of the Space Baby from 2001.

So I've been a big proponent of the idea that Tedd was Ashley's internet girlfriend. Dan once teased that he knows who the internet girlfriend was. Now that Ashley is guaranteed to learn about what Tedd does since he'll be helping her learn magic with Kevin and such, that would be a great time to reveal if Tedd was in fact being openly feminine* online and met Ashley and roleplayed transformation stuff with her.

*I was about to say "pretending" which I think I did once before, but realized that would be insulting to Tedd and other trans/genderfluid people, so being openly feminine online would be similar to how Sam is "most real" when he's at a card tournament.

If it weren't for the fact that she's still getting used to the idea of being not-entirely-straight, I'd say Sarah was a good candidate. We know she  has always had an interest in transformation, even if she was too traumatized by the cat-girl incident to make use of the TFG until Grace's Birthday Party, and I can definitely see her cutting loose online in ways she would be reluctant to do in person. However, I doubt she would have gone so far as to date a girl online back when she considered herself straight.

3 hours ago, ChronosCat said:

If it weren't for the fact that she's still getting used to the idea of being not-entirely-straight, I'd say Sarah was a good candidate. We know she  has always had an interest in transformation, even if she was too traumatized by the cat-girl incident to make use of the TFG until Grace's Birthday Party, and I can definitely see her cutting loose online in ways she would be reluctant to do in person. However, I doubt she would have gone so far as to date a girl online back when she considered herself straight.

Well, it would put her in an awkward spot considering she dated Elliot, but Ashley said her relationship was she was barely old enough to date, which would place it in Junior High probably, dunno if Sarah would have been exploring any relationships with girls back then, seems like the attraction to girls aspect is fairly new here.

But anyway here's some old tweets of Dan's that strengthens my position:

The last tweet is almost exactly a year after the first ones, and despite it being over a year ago, and like I said before, if it is Tedd, then the story arc with Tedd and Ashley doing magic stuff would be a the best time to reveal it.

For some reason, Illjwamh's recent comments about how he classifies characters in the counting thread got me thinking about the Opening Credits to EGS.

I'm imagining it something like Happy Days

Elliot would be first, like Ron Howard
Even though Tedd no longer has the second most Canon appearances, the young Verres would probably be second out of tradition.
The other under 30 characters with over 100 canon appearances would generally be listed in order of number of appearances as of the start of the current season.
Adrian Raven would probably make the list after all the "kids".
Pandora was a prominent character, in the "season" that ended in August 2018.  She was probably in the credits that season, but not in the current season.  This could change based on how much of a splash she wants to make with her reappearance.

And Edward Verres would have the last character credit, like Tom Bosley as Howard Cunningham.

I don't think power lines are designed to hold that much weight. Though maybe if she had her antennae out and levitated herself just enough to reduce her weight...

15 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

But could she do it in her squirrel-girl, omega, or human forms?

Well, the Omega form has flight, so yeah, it could.  I suspect the other ones can only do so when the antennas are out and acting as telekinesis.

Was discussing Voltaire's plan on Discord and got thinking about how Voltaire hoped "Plan A" would result in changing Immortal Law with Elliot's death.

I think a lot of us figured Tedd would wind up going "Lord Tedd" on everything and cause a system change or something, but then it hit me, Tedd wouldn't be the only one adversely affected by Elliot's death, Magus would have lost his only way out of limbo.

That pendant that Voltaire left likely wasn't just left to implicate Pandora's involvement to Adrian, but had Elliot died to the bulldog dragon, that pendant could have made Magus believe that Pandora killed Elliot out of spite for not making Edward kill Abraham, and Magus had vowed to end Pandora after she had her tantrum, and would have already convinced Sirleck to help him by the time the dragon attacked Elliot, so it'd seem likely that Magus would lose it and have Sirleck sent vampires after Adrian regardless of which plan was in play.

On 1/21/2020 at 1:18 PM, Scotty said:

Was discussing Voltaire's plan on Discord and got thinking about how Voltaire hoped "Plan A" would result in changing Immortal Law with Elliot's death.

I think a lot of us figured Tedd would wind up going "Lord Tedd" on everything and cause a system change or something, but then it hit me, Tedd wouldn't be the only one adversely affected by Elliot's death, Magus would have lost his only way out of limbo.

That pendant that Voltaire left likely wasn't just left to implicate Pandora's involvement to Adrian, but had Elliot died to the bulldog dragon, that pendant could have made Magus believe that Pandora killed Elliot out of spite for not making Edward kill Abraham, and Magus had vowed to end Pandora after she had her tantrum, and would have already convinced Sirleck to help him by the time the dragon attacked Elliot, so it'd seem likely that Magus would lose it and have Sirleck sent vampires after Adrian regardless of which plan was in play.

I'm fairly confident that Voltaire sees himself as the manipulative trickster, but is actually the Wiley Coyote.

An actual train running him over out of a painted tunnel would be pretty funny, even though it's soooo derivative, wouldn't it? Used trope, but in an unexpected setting.