• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Tom Sewell

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

So apparently Elliot never mentioned ASMA to Ashley (at least not by name). Considering how big a part of his life it was until fairly "recently" (in-comic), this is kind of surprising. (Then again, the entire time he dated Nanase he never mentioned her to Tedd, so not bringing up big things with those close to him is in character...)

I don't know why this didn't occur to me earlier.

Sensei Greg probably has the showers in the locker rooms at the Anime Style Martial Arts Dojo set to run very hot or very cold.

No simple warm showers.

Just to make sure the street clothes you wore on the way in will still fit on your way out.

1 minute ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Just to make sure the street clothes you wore on the way in will still fit on your way out.

And to make doubly sure, find out where the Incredible Hulk buys his pants.

Justin, it IS spell. Also, you are awakened. And seriously this is easy to check for, what are you waiting for?

And yes, whole comic industry has the same idea about superheroines costumes.

8 hours ago, ChronosCat said:

So apparently Elliot never mentioned ASMA to Ashley (at least not by name). Considering how big a part of his life it was until fairly "recently" (in-comic), this is kind of surprising. (Then again, the entire time he dated Nanase he never mentioned her to Tedd, so not bringing up big things with those close to him is in character...)

Also, he doesn't date Ashley for so long. And all their dates were interrupted. Not that much time for talking.

5 hours ago, Tom Sewell said:

And to make doubly sure, find out where the Incredible Hulk buys his pants.

You mean it's not from Uryuoms?

3 minutes ago, Scotty said:
3 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Also, he doesn't date Ashley for so long. And all their dates were interrupted. Not that much time for talking.

I think initially, Elliot didn't want to bring up the fact that an Ex was literally a magical martial artist.

... and Japanese as well. It's not exactly best topic for talking on date ...

1 minute ago, ijuin said:

He could have said "Yeah, I dated one of those, but I like you better."

This is Elliot we talk about. He would say something like this only if it would backfire. :)