• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Cats, Dogs, Other pets.

39 minutes ago, ProfessorTomoe said:

I hope I am not violating any TOC by posting this for Mrs. Prof, but she has asked and I have promised. Please delete if not appropriate: please give if otherwise.

It's all good. I dropped twenty five into the till for the kitties.

Explorer the Cat went into the bedroom early today.  Because I used most of my spoons dealing with the credit union this morning I decided to join her early.  Once I got undressed and into my sleeping clothes she came up from the foot of the bed and layed down on my left shoulder and just purred.  I am so lucky to have her.

The Human came out the bedroom around 1:00 PM so he could talk to his shrink on the phone.  Explorer the Cat moved from the bed, where she had been resting to the box on top of the bookcase resting area.  She seems to like to rest on the knitted hats that normally are there.

DSC_4475.jpg

Explorer the Cat was waiting in bed for me after I got back from my drug and food run for the month.  I spent some time in the workstation, but as soon as I got done with it and changed into my bed clothes she came right up to me in bed showing all the signs of getting over separation anxiety.  She finally calmed down and is laying on my left side purring very loudly,

21 minutes ago, Don Edwards said:

Mlooney might like this tale of Pepper & Carrot's adventures.

Come to think of it, so might others. And the rest of the series too.

(Pepper is the tall one.)

Yes, I can see Explorer using that wish some days.  She really likes to sleep some times.

10 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

I didn't realize EtC could write Welsh

Ok, my brain isn't firing this morning.  What do you mean by that?

4 hours ago, mlooney said:

If The Human can't get in his chair he can't work on Godzilla and will have to pay attention to me.  Win/win!

DSC_4482.jpg

Funny this doesn't smell like food.

DSC_4483.jpg

Ah need tu edit mah capshun ...

55 minutes ago, mlooney said:

Explorer the Cat on the desk making it hard for The Human to use the computer this morning.

DSC_4497.jpg

Eddittin' iz herd werks.

...an ay et yer maus.

2 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Ah need tu edit mah capshun ...

1 minute ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Eddittin' iz herd werks.

You would think she would get better at it, given how much times she put in as part of the computer desk, but she seems to be the supervisor type, not an actual content creator. 

2 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

https://satwcomic.com/welsh-smash

Wales is a land of beautiful music, but the written language is perhaps the most random collection of letters ever

Welsh is a language that should probably have its own alphabet, since the Roman/English one isn’t really suited to it.

3 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

https://satwcomic.com/welsh-smash

Wales is a land of beautiful music, but the written language is perhaps the most random collection of letters ever

Ah,  I see now.  Yeah, she types in Welsh some days.  Or makes me type in Welsh with her helpful head buts while I'm typing.

46 minutes ago, ijuin said:

Welsh is a language that should probably have its own alphabet, since the Roman/English one isn’t really suited to it.

"I'd like to buy a vowel, Pat."